4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KitchenAid KHB1231QHSD 100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Hand Blender, 3 Speed, Passion Red
|You Save:||$5.00 (9%)|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.3 x 2.3 x 16 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removable 8" Blending arm with Fixed s-blade to quickly blend ingredients.
- Soft grip handle with non-slip and comfortable grip.
- 2 speeds and a powerful motor to blend and puree with ease.
- This item is not cordless.
- Passion Red embodies the energy, strength and passion to create possibility in the kitchen. Sleek chrome accents celebrating 100 years of KitchenAid brand.
- Model KHB1231QHSD includes (1) 8" Blending arm with Fixed s-blade, (1) 3-cup BPA-free blending jar with lid.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
100 Year Limited Edition Queen of Hearts Suite
Queen of Hearts Hand Blender Features
Queen of Hearts 2-Speed Hand Blender
Add iconic style to your kitchen with this unique, limited-edition KitchenAid Hand Blender. This hand blender features a modern, passion-inspired color, custom chrome finishes and 8” Blending Arm. Quickly and easily blend anything, from smoothies to soup and so much more, every day.
Embodies the energy, strength and shared passion for creating possibility in the kitchen. Celebrate the future as we embark on the next 100 years.
Removable 8" blending arm with fixed S-blade
To quickly blend ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and more.
Soft grip handle
Offers a non-slip and comfortable grip while continuously blending ingredients.
And a powerful motor to blend and puree with ease.
(1) 8"" Blending Arm with Fixed S-Blade, (1) 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid
Compare with similar items
Add iconic style to your kitchen with this unique, limited-edition KitchenAid hand blender. This hand blender features a modern, passion-inspired color, custom chrome finishes, and 8-in blending arm. Quickly and easily blend anything from smoothies to soup and so much more. With 2 speeds and a powerful motor you can blend and puree with ease. And, the soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip while continuously blending ingredients.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the replacement is doing the same thing. It reaches boiling point and just keeps boiling. Can possibly be dangerous if all the water boils off if you are not standing there waiting for it to boil.
The lid pushes up once boiling point hits and all the steam comes out which is probably what's preventing it from turning off. The lid doesnt have a latch when you close it. I've had a $30 kettle that was better designed.
It does clean very well with white vinegar.
Top reviews from other countries
•Good basic (visual) design
•Good form factor
•Clever crumb drawer
•Positioning of toast darkness handle not ideal compared to main lever - too close, and lever sizes seem reversed
•Darkness of toast not particularly golden or dark until setting is quite high visually
•Darkness of toast not uniform
•Metal protruding from the top becomes quite hot, and is a burn risk, particularly for kids
For the money I expected the same kind of quality as the stand mixer, pots, and roaster that I own from Kitchen Aid. Sadly, this is not the case. The primary material is plastic all around. The awkward positioning, combined with the shapes/sized of the two primary levers - which are very close to each other - leaves the main things about this toaster feeling dissatisfying. I decided to return it in favour of trying another brand.
Interesting: The Kitchenaid has a sharp blender blade; while the Braun's was always blunt - only good for smoothing cooked ingredients - the wetter the better.