Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver
|Price:||To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. Why?|
|FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Removable 8" Blending Arm with Fixed Blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food.
- The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- The Whisk Attachment can be used to quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream or emulsify vinaigrettes and mayonnaise. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- 2 1/2-Cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is ideal for chopping herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right in the convenient chopper bowl.
- The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Hand Blenders
The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop appliance with limitless options and versatility. The 8-inch blending arm reaches perfectly into deeper pots. The Industry's First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily changed with no tools required; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another. The S-blade is ideal for blending, the multi-purpose blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. Also included, a whisk and chopper attachment for even greater versatility. Model KHB2571 also includes a 13-inch blending arm.
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Model KHB2352 also comes with a removable pan guard; does not come with jar lid or storage bag.
The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup.
|5-Speed Hand Blender- Brushed Stainless Steel (KHB2571)||5-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2561)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2351)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2352)||2-Speed Hand Blender (KHB1231)|
|1-Liter Blending Pitcher||✓||-||-||-||-|
|3-Cup Blending Jar with Lid||-||✓||✓||No lid included||✓|
|8" Blending Arm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|13" Blending Arm||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Whisk and Chopper Attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Removable Pan Guard||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Storage||Storage Case||Storage Case||Storage Bag||-||-|
|Available Colors||Brushed Stainless Steel||Contour Silver, Liquid Graphite, Onyx Black||Contour Silver, Onyx Black, White||Contour Silver||Boysenberry, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Contour Silver, Empire Red, Green Apple, Ice, Lavender, Majestic Yellow, Onyx Black, Tangerine, White, Watermelon|
Removable 8-inch Blending Arm
The Removable 8-inch Blending Arm locks into the motor body for easy operation when blending in deeper pots.
Soft Grip Handle
The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid
The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Lid not included with Model KHB2352. Model KHB2571 comes with 4-Cup Pitcher.
1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
Compare to similar items
This item KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver
|Price||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$39.99||$32.39||$25.00||$39.99||$53.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||OXA Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Funnyhome-US||Amazon.com|
|Color||Contour Silver||Black||Brushed Chrome||White||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 5 x 15.8 in||5.12 x 9.06 x 9.84 in||4.8 x 4.8 x 15.75 in||9.2 x 6.6 x 8.75 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 15.8 in||5.51 x 8.46 x 12.99 in|
|Material Type||Polycarbonate||—||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||85 watts||300 watts||200 watts||225 watts||350||200|
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Refer page 15 in the user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Top customer reviews
Ways that Kitchenaid is better: The Kitchenaid hand blender is made of more heavy-duty metal. It does not get hot after blending for long periods of time, as the Cuisinart does. The Kitchenaid hand blender package comes with the canvas bag for storage as well as a lid for the mixing cup, which the same priced Cuisinart does not have. However, the canvas bag doesn't fit very much, so it is not very useful. I have used the lid to the mixing cup many times. The Kitchenaid mixing cup and food processor cups are both 1/2 cup larger than the Cuisinart processor and mixing cup.
Ways the Cuisinart is better: The Cuisinart has a design that splashes less while blending. IF you're using a deep enough cup or bowl for blending, this does not matter much.
Overall both are good quality blenders, but I like the KitchenAid version better.
The other tools work fine - mixer blade and chopper. But I would only use the immersion tool inside its own plastic container or some old pan that you don't care about. It's shame, because all they needed to do was round the metal housing a bit more at the bottom and I'm sure it would have been fine, or at least much less destructive.
The chopper: does a fairly decent job mincing things like garlic and onion. Like all choppers, the more you have in it (5 cloves instead of 1) the better it does. I can make mayonnaise and hummus in this with no problems.
The wand: does a surprisingly good job chopping as well. I decided to try mayonnaise with this instead of the chopper (which I usually use). The wand chopped the garlic adequately (not as good as the chopper) but blended the mayonnaise quickly and efficiently. I used a mason jar for everything so I could just cap it and throw it in the fridge when I was done. Made a lovely creamy hummus with this as well.
The whisk: I haven't tried since I never bake but it looks good.
The device is a bit heavier than I expected but that does not affect its utility in any way. The three speeds are adequate. The cord comes with a little rubber band attached that makes it easy to tie up the cord and stow. The tote bag is a little small: it only holds maybe 2 out of the 5 parts this kit comes with.
Conclusion: great product, absolutely worth the price, and you have the confidence that comes from using a good brand. It exceeded my expectations. I am constantly being surprised by how well it chops/blends/whips/thickens/purees things
What I like:
- light weight
- the chopper is my favorite! It is perfect to make pesto and not having to make huge quantities in order for the blender to work (this is a problem I have with a Vitamix). It is also very easy to use and assemble.
- Let's be honest, the design is really nice
- the extra mixing cup with lid is super handy
- all parts are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Don't compare the results with a food processor or high speed blender. Your soup won't be very smooth, it can't make flour from oats or other grains/nuts (even crushing oats is a hard job) You need to blend fairly long to get something blended, even soups (but again, I was spoiled in the past blender-wise)
- the lid of the chopper has catched some water inside. Hope this brings no trouble.
- the part where the mixing shaft connects to the motor doesn't look like it is going to survive a long time. It is made from plastic or so. Time will tell!
This is an ideal buy if you also have a high speed blender for the tougher work. Perfect to get the small and easy blending work done!