Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver
- Low Return Rate: 29% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "kitchen aid immersion hand blender"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Removable 8" Blending Arm with Fixed Blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food.
- The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- The Whisk Attachment can be used to quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream or emulsify vinaigrettes and mayonnaise
- 2 1/2-Cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is ideal for chopping herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right in the convenient chopper bowl.
- The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid to serve or store for later, top-rack dishwasher safe, 5 feet Power Cord included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Hand Blenders
The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop appliance with limitless options and versatility. The 8-inch blending arm reaches perfectly into deeper pots. The Industry's First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily changed with no tools required; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another. The S-blade is ideal for blending, the multi-purpose blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. Also included, a whisk and chopper attachment for even greater versatility. Model KHB2571 also includes a 13-inch blending arm.
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Model KHB2352 also comes with a removable pan guard; does not come with jar lid or storage bag.
The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup.
|5-Speed Hand Blender- Brushed Stainless Steel (KHB2571)||5-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2561)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2351)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2352)||2-Speed Hand Blender (KHB1231)|
|1-Liter Blending Pitcher||✓||-||-||-||-|
|3-Cup Blending Jar with Lid||-||✓||✓||No lid included||✓|
|8" Blending Arm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|13" Blending Arm||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Whisk and Chopper Attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Removable Pan Guard||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Storage||Storage Case||Storage Case||Storage Bag||-||-|
|Available Colors||Brushed Stainless Steel||Contour Silver, Liquid Graphite, Onyx Black||Contour Silver, Onyx Black, White||Contour Silver||Boysenberry, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Contour Silver, Empire Red, Green Apple, Ice, Lavender, Majestic Yellow, Onyx Black, Tangerine, White, Watermelon|
Removable 8-inch Blending Arm
The Removable 8-inch Blending Arm locks into the motor body for easy operation when blending in deeper pots.
Soft Grip Handle
The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid
The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Lid not included with Model KHB2352. Model KHB2571 comes with 4-Cup Pitcher.
1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
Compare with similar items
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Refer page 15 in the user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ways that Kitchenaid is better: The Kitchenaid hand blender is made of more heavy-duty metal. It does not get hot after blending for long periods of time, as the Cuisinart does. The Kitchenaid hand blender package comes with the canvas bag for storage as well as a lid for the mixing cup, which the same priced Cuisinart does not have. However, the canvas bag doesn't fit very much, so it is not very useful. I have used the lid to the mixing cup many times. The Kitchenaid mixing cup and food processor cups are both 1/2 cup larger than the Cuisinart processor and mixing cup.
Ways the Cuisinart is better: The Cuisinart has a design that splashes less while blending. IF you're using a deep enough cup or bowl for blending, this does not matter much.
Overall both are good quality blenders, but I like the KitchenAid version better.
The other tools work fine - mixer blade and chopper. But I would only use the immersion tool inside its own plastic container or some old pan that you don't care about. It's shame, because all they needed to do was round the metal housing a bit more at the bottom and I'm sure it would have been fine, or at least much less destructive.
The 3-Speed Hand Blender comes with the following:
3-Cup Blending Jar with Lid
8" Blending Arm
Whisk and Chopper Attachment
Our answers to the frequently asked questions below:
Are the blades dishwasher safe?
The blades are detachable and machine washable.
Is this item cordless? If so, what kind of batteries does it take?
Unfortunately it is corded and cannot utilize batteries.
Can you mix cake mixes with this ?
Absolutely. The blades are versatile enough to be able to use it for anything.
Overall, a great hand blender from the KitchenAid brand. We would recommend buying this as a starter kit for any baker. The only reason that we didn't give this product 5 stars was that it wasn't anything special for the $50 price tag.
Like our review? Hit the "Yes" button below for it being useful. Leave us a comment if you have any questions or send us an email. Thanks for reading!