Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KitchenAid KHB3581OB Onyx Black Pro Line Hand Blender
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Onyx black with stainless steel arms and whisk
- Crush ice, puree soup, froth milk and so much more
- Features three interchangeable bell blades
- Included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks
- Removable blending arm with fixed blade locks into the motor body
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver
KitchenAid KHB2561OB 5-Speed Hand Blender - Onyx Black
KitchenAid KHB3581SR Pro Line Series Sugar Pearl Silver 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender
KitchenAid KHB3581FP Pro Line Series Frosted Pearl White 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender
DeLonghi America, Inc MQ9097 Hand Blender, Black
|Price||See price in cart||$40.90||$61.01||See price in cart||See price in cart||$199.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||onyx black||Contour Silver||Onyx Black||Sugar Pearl||frosted pearl||Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||5 x 5 x 15.8 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 21 in||18.8 x 5.6 x 18.9 in||5.6 x 19 x 18.8 in||2.68 x 2.68 x 16.14 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate||Polycarbonate||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Crush ice, puree soup, froth milk and so much more all in one hand using the KitchenAid Pro Line Series five speed hand blender. The stainless steel blending arms are removable and lock into the motor body. Three interchangeable bell blade assemblies allow you to easily crush ice, puree soup, froth milk and so much more. The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Cordless for superior comfort, this hand blender comes with a 12V rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
2-1/4" L x 2-1/2" W x 19" H
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything about this blender is first class from the time you open the case that holds it and the many attachments. It's not exactly intuitive to put together the first time. It's not that hard either. Because I hadn't seated the battery properly at first charging, it took a little longer to start using it the first time.
The power of the blender is pretty amazing. On the highest level, it chews up kale, frozen fruits and vegetables in a flash. The blender will really expand my meal prep capabilities on the boat, too, beyond just its use in smoothies.
I've owned an immersion blender before that was not as powerful nor with as many attachments. It also only lasted a few months.
I was leery about spending so much for a hand blender, but have been blown away by how good it is.
The docs say you have to remove the battery before changing tips/tools. I put that in my "oh, isn't that a sweet thing to say" box. We leave the battery in... unless it needs charging. (YMMV)
The charger was actually DOA. KitchenAid's support phone was answered without a lot of time listening to music-on-hold. They replaced the entire unit without so much as a raised eyebrow.
Wonderful kitchen tool, great accessories, Super storage box.
I got it for my wife who has kitchen talent that puts me to shame but I can and do use it too!