KitchenAid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer, One Size, Black 1
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMOOTH SIDE INCLUDED : The opposite side of the meat tenderizer is smooth for pounding and flattening For cutlets
- ALUMUNUM CONSTRUCTION : Aluminum construction provides a lightweight, strong and durable tool for the kitchen
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS : There is a hole in the ergonomic handle that gives you the option for convenient hanging storage
- DISHWASHER SAFE : This meat tenderizer is dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy. It also comes with a 1-year Hassle-Free replacement and a lifetime Limited
- TEXTURIZED SURFACE : One of the sides surface is textured for optimum use on a variety of meats
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What Is It For?
A meat tenderizer is used to help break out the flavor of all your favorite meat and to soften tougher cuts. But its uses go beyond meat. Use this tool to crack or smash other foods including shellfish and nuts, peppercorns, hard candy, and more.
Which Side When?
The ridged side of the mallet features rows of spikes designed to tear connective tissue, breaking fibers and making meats softer and more receptive to marinades. The flat side pounds meats thin, which also enhances flavor and ensures a shorter cook time.
How to Use?
This mallet is suited to use with all meats, including all cuts of beef, veal, chicken, and pork. To use the flat side, place the meat down on a wooden cutting board. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper. Start in the middle, and pound in a circular motion, working your way out toward the edges. Use the ridged side directly on the meat itself. (Be sure to place on a wooden cutting board so the spikes won’t get damaged.)
KitchenAid knows you’re a passionate maker, and that your favorite kitchen tools are the ones that help you expand your skills, so we’re sure you’re going to love using this versatile Meat Tenderizer mallet for making your meats more delicious—and more.
Compare with similar items
This versatile KitchenAid meat tenderizer will tenderize or flatten meat for your favorite recipe. Features both a flat and a raised surface for all types and cuts of meat. The soft grip handle provides a comfortable experience when using the tenderizer. Also a useful tool for crushing spices. Hand wash. Measures 11 inch long.