KitchenAid KSB7068OB Pro Line Series Blender, 3.5 HP, Onyx Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||Die-cast metal, Plastic|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 10.5 x 17.7 inches; 24 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The ultimate tool for making healthy, nutritious eating easy. The Pro Line Series blender’s powerful 3.5 Peak HP motor and patented asymmetric blade blends tough ingredients, fast without bogging down. Blend everything from fruit and vegetables smoothies to silky, smooth juices, nut butters, dressings and more.
- Asymmetric stainless steel blade blends at four different angles to pull ingredients into the blending vortex for smooth, consistent results. This allows for blending large and tough ingredients, like whole fruits and vegetables.
- Precision power dial offers continuous variable speed from 1-11, for complete control from low to high speeds. Pulse and Boost functions also available to meet your recipe’s specific needs.
- Self-cleaning cycle for easy clean up and convenience. Simply fill 1 ⁄3 of the blender jar with water, add a drop of dishwashing soap and select the fast 33-second self clean cycle.
- Unique flex edge tamper assists with large quantities or ultra-thick blends. The Flex Edge tamper pushes ingredients into the blending vortex and scrapes the sides of the jar so everything is blended evenly. And when finished, it helps get more of the contents out of the jar so there’s less waste.
- Durable die-cast metal base, dial and switches are built for stability and long-lasting performance. Premium quality design is durable and easy to clean. While in use, the metal base offers extra stability on the counter.
- Dishwasher-safe BPA-free jar with 90 oz capacity (60 oz marked capacity) to further optimize the blender’s performance, leveraging the powerful motor and exclusive blade design. The jar, blades, lid and removable handle grip are all dishwasher safe.
- Included components: Recipe book
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Meet the most powerful blender and the ultimate tool for making healthy, nutritious eating easy. When testing the actual blender power output at the blade using a dynamometer, a machine laboratories use to measure mechanical power, this KitchenAid blender with its heavy duty motor and advanced motor control board, produces more power than the leading competitors.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
yes, it is big, heavy, and you cannot render a 3.5 HP motor silent, but all of these have their good sides too, in capacity, stability, and torque.
if the price is not a burden, then i heartily recommend this product.