Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KitchenAid KSM150PSGC Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield - Gloss Cinnamon
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 26, 2011
I bought this machine right before christmas. I am a baking machine. By the end of the cookies, my hands have had it!! I usually make 15 different kinds of cookies, pressed, rolled, drop, etc. I just simple love this mixer. All I wanted to do was mix, lol. Can't wait to try other uses for it. Breads are my next adventure.
on February 3, 2008
I've wanted a Kitchenaid mixer for many years but could never justify the price with the limited amount of baking that I do. But with the addition of all the attachments now available and a recent Amazon sale I decided to go for it. I never should have waited so long! I've had my mixer for two days and have used it to make fresh ground hamburger and chicken, lemon squares, and cookies. The cookie recipe my family loves has always been a pain and very messy so I hardly ever made them. But with the KA Artisan mixer the work was drastically lessened and the only time I got my hands dirty was when I took the mixer blade off to wash it! My cookie dough was perfectly blended, no clumps of unmixed flour or sticky dough under my nails. The only problem was when I added the flour, forgot to put the pouring shield on, and accidentally turned the mixer on a bit to high. Poof! I had flour all over! But that was my own fault, not the mixers. In short, this mixer is an amazing appliance that will not only make your time in the kitchen easier, it will make it enjoyable!
on July 29, 2015
.it has never ever disappointed! Mine is still going strong and I can only hope that this one (purchased for my son's housewarming) goes all the way.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 14, 2011
love it works great I use it all the time best mixer I've ever owned well worth the money own it for 2 years never had a problem with very well made.
on July 11, 2013
When the box arrived I was concerned that it was broken into and smashed but we opened it to find that the insulation saved my baby!! No scratches and authentic kitchen aid, love the red it looks so elegant in my kitchen. No complaints!
on December 29, 2010
I have wanted a KitchenAid mixer for 30 years and now I know why. It is an incredible piece of machinery! I should have scraped up the money sooner.
on November 16, 2010
I am so glad I bought this. It's a beautiful color (cobalt although my husband says it's purple). The quiet and power makes it a dream to work with.
on December 18, 2010
What a great machine & made here in the U.S.A.!!!

I have always had a stand mixer but wanted one that had a little more power. This product exceeds my expectations. I made all my Chrismas cookies, just finished making a cheesecade but the one that made my day was mixing 6 pounds of meatballs. I use ground round, pork and veal for Swedish meatballs and the butcher shop does not always have time to mix it - big pain in the wrists! So I got out the new mixer, put the bread hook on & gradually mix the meat in thirds, added all the soaked bread, eggs, onion etc and within 10 minutes - done!!! 70 meatballs later, my hands don't hurt at all!!!

I hade one hiccup in my order. The 1st mixer that arrived had a slight scratch in the finish which wasn't a big deal but the beater had a chip in it. The thought of cross contamination or rust sent the 1st one back. Amazon quickly replaced it, I sent the defective one back, end of story. Great service. In fact the following week I ordered a second mixer for my daughter-in-law for Christmas.
on December 9, 2014
Nice mixer, however disappointed as no dough hook or whire whip were included. It wasn't mentioned in the ad.. Only the mixing hook was included.
on April 16, 2011
I am not a chef by any means but I did find myself replacing mixers quite often and I found this one very easy to use and the color is beautiful!!