Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on February 14, 2014
KitchenAid stand mixers are the best stand mixers on the market, period. I got this one, the "Classic" and it is the same exact one you saw in your Grandma's kitchen, which was probably given to her by her own mother. It is a solid weight which keeps it from skipping on your counter. The motor is strong to power through your tough doughs. The bowl is solid and resilient. Nothing seems to destroy the standard attachments. And all of the extra attachments you can buy for it are mind boggling.

Sure, you can spend less on another stand mixer. It might even work very well for a while. But that stand mixer will die. This mixer is going to outlive you. Period. KitchenAid mixers are worth the investment. If you are unsure right now, take my word for it and buy one. You will be happy with your decision. I cook with this thing nearly every day, and bake with it several times a week, and I haven't had a single job that it could not do. My mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother all had the same model, and they used it as much as I do with no issues. Last I checked, one of my cousins now has, and uses, my great-grandmother's mixer. These are one of the few things that they do indeed, "make like they used to."

KitchenAid does have their Artisan mixers, which are larger, and ones even larger than that. Whether you get this particular one or the Artisan is up to you, its a difference of about 1 quart, but I have found this size is sufficient for a family of six.
on January 16, 2017
This mixer has served me well over the past few years. I use it almost every weekend to mix waffle batter and shred chicken and it is still going strong. It is probably one of the best purchases I have ever made.
on November 25, 2013
After much researching, I choose the basic model as it does everything that I need it to do. This model does it effortlessly.
on March 15, 2015
I always wanted to try more new recipes (including desserts and bread) so as soon as I retired, I ordered this mixer. I shopped several online sites as well as several local stores. Amazon had the best price. It really makes recipes so much easier, use less bowls and the mixing is much smoother than I could do by hand. I have even made pizza dough.
on February 21, 2015
It said brand new but there appears to be the remains of a sticker on the back that would lead me to believe it had been refurbished. Otherwise it was a good price and works well.
on May 30, 2016
First time plugged in and immediately emitted a horrible metal screeching and grating sound as it turned. Also appeared mildly dented around the ring of the spinning apparatus, probably related. Returning as completely unusable and seemingly dangerous.
on October 28, 2016
This machine is so great , I have been wanting one for ever it seems
on January 7, 2017
Bought for my wife. Great Item.
on December 21, 2013
I recommend it to ALL. Made Christmas cookies much easier than with my old 80 dollar Oster for sure. Recommend you also buy the Kitchenaid flexible beater blade. I tried the Metroblade with two flex edges but it broke in two right in the middle of a batch. Returned it for the Kitchenaid model
on April 20, 2016
Very unhappy with this product. It had scratches and did not look as good as advertised.. Trying to return product for three weeks. Still issue is not resolved ..