Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on April 1, 2009
Bought it a month ago and love it. Bigger than we expected...its counter-top footprint is substantial and its height is about .75" taller than the bottom of our kitchen cabinets, so we store it in our pantry rather than leaving it ready to use in the kitchen. If your space is limited, you may want to consider a smaller processor. It's also heavy, so if lifting and carrying 30 pounds is a problem, again, maybe a smaller processor would be better for you. It's quiet. The storage bin that contains the accessories is sturdy and easy to put away. The controls are very fundamental...Off, On, and Pulse. The large capacity is our favorite feature. No regrets with this purchase.
on October 15, 2013
Where do I start! This food processor is a BEAST!!!!! It powers through anything I throw in there. I make my own seasoning and prior to owning this one, I went through several blenders/processors. I love all the attachments that come along with it, you can even grate cheese! I definitely put mine to work and it's still going strong!
on September 14, 2009
This was one of the Best Purchases I have made in a Long Time. Works Like a Dream! Cuts my time in more than half. I would recommend this to every one who does a lot of work in the kitchen. The machine is big and sturdy. Handles a lot of work with ease.
on December 21, 2012
cuts cooking time in half. looks beautiful and works amazingly well. very precise and quiet. highly recommend this food processor. Cuts mushrooms perfectly.
on November 20, 2010
I would give this food process five stars; however, two negative items from reviews prior to purchase I did not fully comprehend. It is heavy. If you are going to leave it in the place it will be used, this would not be an issue. If you place it in storage and bring it out for use, then be ready to lift a heavy appliance. The second item is coming only in onyx black. I do not understand why there are no other color choices. I have a stainless kitchen and food preparation area. Wish it came in metal or stainless color. This food processor color is a bold black. These two items aside, this machine is built for action and large ingredient portions. I do recommend it if you fully appreciate these two concerns.
on September 22, 2010
Very nice item, but takes up space and nice and heavy. I'm familiar with professional versions of this and this is pretty close to what I have seen and used in small commercial kitchens.
on August 2, 2009
With a huge Work bowl (16 cup), a Chef's bowl (13 cup), and a Mini bowl (4 cup) the KitchenAid Pro-Line food processor is not only a bargain but a real asset in any kitchen. This combination makes for ease of use, and easy clean up. Whether you are making potato latkes, super cole slaw, rhubarb pie, or pastry this machine does it all and is ready for more. Great price, best warranty in the business, and style to boot. You won't go wrong owning a kitchenAid Pro-Line Food processor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.