4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KitchenAid RKV25GOXMC Professional 5-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer, Metallic Chrome (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$229.99 + $36.11 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique mixing action: The beater spins clockwise as the shaft spins counter clockwise: moving the beater to 67 different points around the bowl. This unique mixing action creates a thorough blend of ingredients and eliminates the need to rotate the bowl.
- 10 speeds allow the user to select the right speed for the mixing job, from very high to very slow stir.
- The flat beater, dough hook, and professional wire whip add to the versatility of the mixer.
- Soft Start mixing feature helps prevent ingredient splash-out and "flour puff" at startup. "Overload Reset" helps eliminate overheating of the motor. A Hinged Hub Cover flips up allowing easy installation of attachments and never leaves the mixer.
- Optional attachments (sold separately) complete the package to make cooking a pleasure. From citrus juicer to sausage stuffer, KitchenAid stand mixers can handle just about any job in the kitchen. Includes Flat beater, spiral dough hook and wire whip, 5qt
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Professional 5 Plus has a powerful 475 watt motor that delivers enough power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily. This bowl lift model has brackets on the bowl that fit over support pins on the stand mixer, which is than lifted up by a handle on the right side of the mixer to lock the bowl in place while mixing (designed for handling heavy mixtures and large recipes). The dish washer safe, 5-quart polished stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures. Its ergonomically designed handle is contoured to fit the hand and makes lifting the bowl more comfortable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the reconditioned model and it arrived in perfect condition - no scratches or evidence of previous use. Some folks are put off by the lift-type bowl, but I didnt find it difficult to figure out. I never had the tilt head type mixer, so I can imagine if I'd been accustomed to tilting the top back on the mixer I'd find this one hard to figure out, but it's quite intuitive after you've done it a few times.
Note that as of the date I'm writing this review, the model numbers and the descriptions on the KA mixers are sometimes mixed up on Amazon. The Professional 5-Plus is a 450 watt mixer with a wide bowl(model number KV25GOX)(the R in front means reconditioned, the two letters that come after the model number are just the color); the similar Professional HD is a 475 Watt mixer with a narrow bowl (model number ends in H0X). I really wanted the wide bowl and after using it I'm glad I got it. It is very hard even with the wide bowl to add ingredients after you have the bowl attached.
I am completely staisfied with my new mixer. I have probably watched too many shows on Food Network, but this is when I first realized how helpful a stand mixer would be. It is as powerful as I need it to be. I need to be careful to start mixing slowly, because the first time I used it, I got a face full of flour! :-) It is particularly good for my fresh apple cake recipe which I double. The dough is thick and this mixer handles it with no problems. Thank you for offering this reconditioned product.....