Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $33.79 shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
KitchenAid RRK150MC 5 Qt. Artisan Series - Metallic Chrome (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Over 20 colors available
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- Tilt-head design.Power:325 Watts
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield, 6-Month Warranty
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by [Manufacturer Name] to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a [Warranty-Length] warranty
- mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KitchenAid Artisan Series Refurbished 5 Qt. Tilt Head Stand Mixer model has a 325-watt motor, stainless steel bowl with comfort handle and a tilt-head mixer design that provides easy access to bowl and beaters. Burnished or coated beater included with purchase dependent on availability.
KitchenAid's Artisan stand mixer is a substantial piece of equipment: 325 watts of mixing power make child's play of creaming butter, kneading dough, and whipping cream. The kid in you will appreciate how quick and easy it is to mix up a batch of cookie dough. This model comes with three attachments: a flat beater for making batter, meat loaf, and all textures in-between; a wire whip for egg whites, mayonnaise, and more air-infused creations; and a hook for mixing and kneading yeast doughs. All three are solidly constructed and easily secured to the beater shaft with a simple twist. The bowl itself locks tight to the base. Standing about 15 inches high, jutting out a foot, and weighing more than a grown woman's bowling ball, this stand mixer isn't the sort of appliance you'll wipe down and put away. Better to find a square foot of free counter space for easy access; besides, this machine is as pretty as it is rugged--you'll want to show it off. --Betsy Danheim
Editor's note: This is a reconditioned small appliance. Reconditioned generally means that the appliance has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the appliance back to like-new condition. Some appliances may contain cosmetic blemishes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also, make homemade breads and I just wiz right thru..
I was a little skeptical in buying a refurbished anything, but now am glad I did as did not want to spend $500 for a mixer.. If you are in need of a mixer might want to check this out as well as the price....
Most recent customer reviews
Seems very well built, and will write back with any more news.Read more