KitchenAid Stainless Steel Euro Peeler, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy, sturdy tool for peeling vegetables, fruits, forming cheese curls
- Stylish, black enamel-like handle, with polished 18/8 stainless-steel accents
- Large, high-carbon, cutlery-grade, stainless-steel swivel blade
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Comes with a lifetime warranty against defects
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I do prefer the one pictured...I purchased at Target. The most comfortable pealer I've ever used! Plus, it's very easy to use & the blade is sharp whether you're pealing outward or toward yourself.
The one with the round KA emblem I purchased at Chef's catalog. It is nice, but much heavier & thicker...probably much better for larger hands. Otherwise, it is just as good as the one pictured.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought it coz it looked a lot safer than many of the cheap peelers. After using it a few times, I can say that it is definitely a safer peeler.Published on December 19, 2011 by Brian Chan
We had a few different peelers. My wife complaint about all of them in the past few years and this is the FIRST one in years that she is happy with and does not cut her... Read morePublished on June 7, 2010 by Elie Livnat
I was very happy with this Kitchen Aid peeler for about a year. All of a sudden, it has gone dull on me and I'll have to buy a new peeler, but not a Kitchen Aid. Read morePublished on April 29, 2008 by Susie Q