KitchenArt Pro Auto-Measure Spice Carousel, Stainless Steel Satin
|Price:||$27.36 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holds 4.5 oz of spice per canister
- Includes 12 removable spice canisters and 55 spice labels
- Patented auto-measure dial dispenses a perfect 1/4 teaspoon measurement
- Also has standard openings for shaking and pouring
- Easy storage with multiple options - undercabinet mounting or stackables of 24, 36 or 48 different spices
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: KitchenArt Pro Auto-Measure Spice Carousel, Stainless Steel Satin
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||RED ROVER||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Glass jars with stainless steel caps||White||Stainless steel|
|Dimensions||7 inches x 9.62 inches x 9.62 inches||12 inches x 10 inches x 10 inches||6.75 inches x 9.5 inches x 9.5 inches||8.2 inches x 14.2 inches x 11.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||2.91 pounds||6.5 pounds||2.91 pounds||8.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Select-A-Spice Auto-Measure Carousel
The KitchenArt Professional Series Spice Carousel features elegant award-winning designs with patented features. The Auto-Measure Carousel can be mounted under the cabinet or double stacked. 55 spice labels are included for you to to apply to the 12 canisters. Each canister holds 4.5 oz of spices and measures 1/4 tsp with each click. The canister also gives you the option to shake your spices out or to pour.
- 12 canisters on rotating base
- Includes 55 spice labels
- Canister holds 4.5 oz each
- Can be mounted under cabinets or double stacked
For 23 years KitchenArt has played a vital role in the kitchen gadget industry by providing award-winning products. KitchenArt continues to offer sleek and modern designs and will continue to bring innovative products that will benefit kitchens worldwide.
Top Customer Reviews
- Love the spinning design, mostly efficient use of space
- Looks beautiful, rotates well
- Cheap, crappy plastic
- NOT airtight, spices will leak
- In hot, humid weather, you run the risk of your spices solidifying. I lost a full thing of garlic powder and onion powder to this unit, once those powders solidify, they're never the same
This item would be perfect if not for the inattention to detail in the actual design of the containers. I'll be switching back to something sealed sealed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is too small, for what i expected, and the containers leak spices from the bottom. I will return this product.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't work for me, most spices just leak and get stuck inside or around it. Its frustrating to even open or adjust the spide racks. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I would not recommend this product. I had the old version of this same product and I really thought is was a well made product; However, in comparison, the new version is very... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lisa Maier
Returned it. Arrived with a broken window. And reminds me of a toy. My Kitchen is to beautiful for toys.Published 2 months ago by Shy