Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

KitchenAid 17-Piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black
Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

on March 28, 2017
Outch -- Love this item, it is durable, well made, and can take rigorous use; item was purchased 3 times already as gifts and will purchase again as gift -- does this item come in brown or beige? Thanks for asking and enjoy your day.
on September 21, 2015
Includes all of the tools I needed at a good price. The utensils have stood up to my cooking.. which is impressive because I'm a beginner level cook who is probably rougher on my tools than is absolutely necessary. I wish the whisk was a bit longer, but honestly this only comes up when I am mixing drinks in a pitcher, it's plenty big enough to handle pots and mixing bowls and the like, which is what it's actually designed for.
on December 10, 2015
I bought this set as a gift for my mom for Christmas. When I received them, I opened them as soon as I got them. I wasn't very pleased with the packaging. It might not be the manufacturer's fault, but the box was a little beat up. However, the inside of the box is what really threw me off. The utensils were all "packaged" individually in a bag of their own. Even though they were in their own bags, they were not sealed and it seemed like they were just thrown into the box.

As of now, this is all I have seen from the actual product. We have yet to use them as it is not Christmas yet, but as soon as we get a feel for them, I will update my review. Hope this helps.
on November 4, 2015
A good starter set like other reviews have said here, not a professional one by any means but is sufficient for anyone who just moved out and needs some tools in the kitchen.
The set is almost full of all the tools you'll need, but I was a bit disappointed it didn't come with a potato masher.
All in all, this is a set that is going to get you by and might last a few good months with careful care, but after two weeks to a month of use you'll start noticing wear on the spatulas and any part of the tool that comes in contact with heat.
Could have been much better, but sadly it feels as if the tools are made out of cheap plastic.
on December 1, 2014
My boyfriend and I just moved into our first small apartment together and we are looking to save a buck anywhere we can while purchasing good quality products. I purchased this set used from Amazon Warehouse Deals and saved about $20 because the box was damaged. Received it and noticed the box was slightly damaged and almost all of the internal cardboard inserts were missing, but who needs that away? Less cardboard for me to toss. I received all of the utensils fully functionally, as promised. They feel really sturdy and great. The spatula does not feel like it will break after a day of use. The whisk is light as I expect it to be. The spoons are a little deeper than some others I have had in the past and that is also wonderful :)
on May 9, 2014
What can you say about Kitchenaid utensils? The quality is great and they are lasting well. I must say that as with a lot of companies have started cutting corners a bit. The screen printing on my large spoons wasn't perfect and it has already started to wear off, I have owned these since December 2013, but I really don't care about that, just something that I noticed. So far as with everything I have every bought from Kitchenaid I am happy with it. There are better ones out there but once you get up there to that level you are actually paying more for name than for product and the improvements don't justify the price they charge. I am happy with this set and as long as the Kithcenaid keeps up the quality then I will come back to buy another set when this set wears out but from the looks of it, that won't be for a very long time.
on June 1, 2017
Too expensive for 5 ounces of plastic. The grater is dull. It is pretty ordinary for $40.00.
on June 14, 2014
My boyfriend and I just had purchased brand new teflon pots and had no utensils to cook with. We saw these on Amazon and saw the reviews and figured for the price, we would try them out. So far they have been fantastic! We had some of the tools already but it was nice to have some extras and everything works very well. The plastic is very strong and doesn’t bend when you are cooking. As far as the smell, when you first open the package, they do have a smell, but once you clean them, they don’t smell like anything. We are very happy with this product and definitely recommend it.
on June 28, 2017
Kitchen utensils that do what you expect and don't fall apart, I'd say its a win.
on July 8, 2017
I love the plastic. Great material, black with heavy plastic materials.