Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

KitchenAid 17-Piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black
Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

on May 1, 2016
Bought this set for my grandson's new apartment. I loved the fact it had everything included right down to the peeler and can opener. Cooking lessons are next.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 19, 2017
This set was good quality, but had to return it due to color discrepancy... plastic items were a 'muted' red while the metal items were a bright, shiner red - just didn't work in my new red kitchen. Otherwise the product was good. No hassle returning product.
on March 28, 2017
Outch -- Love this item, it is durable, well made, and can take rigorous use; item was purchased 3 times already as gifts and will purchase again as gift -- does this item come in brown or beige? Thanks for asking and enjoy your day.
on September 21, 2015
Includes all of the tools I needed at a good price. The utensils have stood up to my cooking.. which is impressive because I'm a beginner level cook who is probably rougher on my tools than is absolutely necessary. I wish the whisk was a bit longer, but honestly this only comes up when I am mixing drinks in a pitcher, it's plenty big enough to handle pots and mixing bowls and the like, which is what it's actually designed for.
on March 5, 2014
This set was right for the price, and good for a first apartment. The can opener works smoothly, the peeler is decent, and the wisk is medium sized and perfect for eggs. The measuring spoons and cups are on rings that can be opened for single use, and the spatula is sturdy enough for burgers or smaller cuts of heavy fish. Now...on to the lesser points. The cheese grater leaves something to be desired, but all hand-held ones do. Both the plain and slatted spoons are on the large side--the plain spoon could double as a ladle, which is great, but both spoons are too large for certain duties with a non-stick pot or pan, so you will need to purchase either a smaller plastic set or a set of wooden spoons to do those jobs. My least favorite piece is the set of tongs. Somewhat flimsy for large cuts of meat (like a steak-cut pot roast that you pan-sear before going into the oven--don't even try it), and they are not adjustable, so you find yourself having to pry them more open with your fingers to pick up certain things. They also make your hand tired, so I would recommend a sturdier spring action metal set that can be adjusted for picking up thicker cuts of steak. The set still has value, however. Each of these things individually would cost much, much more.
on December 10, 2015
I bought this set as a gift for my mom for Christmas. When I received them, I opened them as soon as I got them. I wasn't very pleased with the packaging. It might not be the manufacturer's fault, but the box was a little beat up. However, the inside of the box is what really threw me off. The utensils were all "packaged" individually in a bag of their own. Even though they were in their own bags, they were not sealed and it seemed like they were just thrown into the box.

As of now, this is all I have seen from the actual product. We have yet to use them as it is not Christmas yet, but as soon as we get a feel for them, I will update my review. Hope this helps.
on November 4, 2015
A good starter set like other reviews have said here, not a professional one by any means but is sufficient for anyone who just moved out and needs some tools in the kitchen.
The set is almost full of all the tools you'll need, but I was a bit disappointed it didn't come with a potato masher.
All in all, this is a set that is going to get you by and might last a few good months with careful care, but after two weeks to a month of use you'll start noticing wear on the spatulas and any part of the tool that comes in contact with heat.
Could have been much better, but sadly it feels as if the tools are made out of cheap plastic.
on December 1, 2014
My boyfriend and I just moved into our first small apartment together and we are looking to save a buck anywhere we can while purchasing good quality products. I purchased this set used from Amazon Warehouse Deals and saved about $20 because the box was damaged. Received it and noticed the box was slightly damaged and almost all of the internal cardboard inserts were missing, but who needs that away? Less cardboard for me to toss. I received all of the utensils fully functionally, as promised. They feel really sturdy and great. The spatula does not feel like it will break after a day of use. The whisk is light as I expect it to be. The spoons are a little deeper than some others I have had in the past and that is also wonderful :)
on May 9, 2014
What can you say about Kitchenaid utensils? The quality is great and they are lasting well. I must say that as with a lot of companies have started cutting corners a bit. The screen printing on my large spoons wasn't perfect and it has already started to wear off, I have owned these since December 2013, but I really don't care about that, just something that I noticed. So far as with everything I have every bought from Kitchenaid I am happy with it. There are better ones out there but once you get up there to that level you are actually paying more for name than for product and the improvements don't justify the price they charge. I am happy with this set and as long as the Kithcenaid keeps up the quality then I will come back to buy another set when this set wears out but from the looks of it, that won't be for a very long time.
on June 1, 2017
Too expensive for 5 ounces of plastic. The grater is dull. It is pretty ordinary for $40.00.