Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

Showing 1-10 of 510 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 568 reviews
on February 4, 2015
On the whole the set is okay but I had an issue with the spatula. I only used it three times and on fourth use the spatula melted. We were cooking plantains in skillet and the photo shows what happened. You get what you pay for.
review image
on April 13, 2013
It's polished plastic, not rubber mould. It's okay in the sense that it does what I needed--to allow me to work in my new kitchen until I outfit it with quality stuff. That said, if you need a quick start--this will last you until you feel like splurging.
on May 1, 2016
Bought this set for my grandson's new apartment. I loved the fact it had everything included right down to the peeler and can opener. Cooking lessons are next.
on July 8, 2016
I was very disappointed in this set. Most of it is of such cheap quality, I'm already looking to replace it. I do not recommend this for anyone that truly enjoys cooking. I tried to use the spatula once, and threw it away immediately after as it was ineffective. The spoons work, but I'm sorry I got rid of my old ones for them.

The measuring set is decent, and the can opener is working very well. Just the overall quality is not there, and the fact that it is branded with the KitchenAid name is depressing. I would not buy any of them tools for the kitchen again. I will be buying them locally.
on May 19, 2017
This set was good quality, but had to return it due to color discrepancy... plastic items were a 'muted' red while the metal items were a bright, shiner red - just didn't work in my new red kitchen. Otherwise the product was good. No hassle returning product.
on March 28, 2017
Outch -- Love this item, it is durable, well made, and can take rigorous use; item was purchased 3 times already as gifts and will purchase again as gift -- does this item come in brown or beige? Thanks for asking and enjoy your day.
on September 21, 2015
Includes all of the tools I needed at a good price. The utensils have stood up to my cooking.. which is impressive because I'm a beginner level cook who is probably rougher on my tools than is absolutely necessary. I wish the whisk was a bit longer, but honestly this only comes up when I am mixing drinks in a pitcher, it's plenty big enough to handle pots and mixing bowls and the like, which is what it's actually designed for.
on March 5, 2014
This set was right for the price, and good for a first apartment. The can opener works smoothly, the peeler is decent, and the wisk is medium sized and perfect for eggs. The measuring spoons and cups are on rings that can be opened for single use, and the spatula is sturdy enough for burgers or smaller cuts of heavy fish. Now...on to the lesser points. The cheese grater leaves something to be desired, but all hand-held ones do. Both the plain and slatted spoons are on the large side--the plain spoon could double as a ladle, which is great, but both spoons are too large for certain duties with a non-stick pot or pan, so you will need to purchase either a smaller plastic set or a set of wooden spoons to do those jobs. My least favorite piece is the set of tongs. Somewhat flimsy for large cuts of meat (like a steak-cut pot roast that you pan-sear before going into the oven--don't even try it), and they are not adjustable, so you find yourself having to pry them more open with your fingers to pick up certain things. They also make your hand tired, so I would recommend a sturdier spring action metal set that can be adjusted for picking up thicker cuts of steak. The set still has value, however. Each of these things individually would cost much, much more.
on December 10, 2015
I bought this set as a gift for my mom for Christmas. When I received them, I opened them as soon as I got them. I wasn't very pleased with the packaging. It might not be the manufacturer's fault, but the box was a little beat up. However, the inside of the box is what really threw me off. The utensils were all "packaged" individually in a bag of their own. Even though they were in their own bags, they were not sealed and it seemed like they were just thrown into the box.

As of now, this is all I have seen from the actual product. We have yet to use them as it is not Christmas yet, but as soon as we get a feel for them, I will update my review. Hope this helps.
on June 9, 2016
I bought this set three years ago when I moved out on my own. I still have everything except for the spatula and the solid spoon. The other spoon is getting worn, so I'd probably replace that too. Honestly. it IS a good buy if you're on a budget. It's last me this long. The reason I threw out the spatula is because as others have mentioned, the plastic at the end will start melting. If you get this set, please don't leave any of these utensils on a hot pan or pot if you wan to maintain longevity. I'd buy again if I was tight on money. Now, I am moving on to more quality sets.