Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

KitchenAid 17-Piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black
Color: Black|Size: 17-Piece Set|Change

on December 1, 2014
My boyfriend and I just moved into our first small apartment together and we are looking to save a buck anywhere we can while purchasing good quality products. I purchased this set used from Amazon Warehouse Deals and saved about $20 because the box was damaged. Received it and noticed the box was slightly damaged and almost all of the internal cardboard inserts were missing, but who needs that away? Less cardboard for me to toss. I received all of the utensils fully functionally, as promised. They feel really sturdy and great. The spatula does not feel like it will break after a day of use. The whisk is light as I expect it to be. The spoons are a little deeper than some others I have had in the past and that is also wonderful :)
on May 9, 2014
What can you say about Kitchenaid utensils? The quality is great and they are lasting well. I must say that as with a lot of companies have started cutting corners a bit. The screen printing on my large spoons wasn't perfect and it has already started to wear off, I have owned these since December 2013, but I really don't care about that, just something that I noticed. So far as with everything I have every bought from Kitchenaid I am happy with it. There are better ones out there but once you get up there to that level you are actually paying more for name than for product and the improvements don't justify the price they charge. I am happy with this set and as long as the Kithcenaid keeps up the quality then I will come back to buy another set when this set wears out but from the looks of it, that won't be for a very long time.
on June 1, 2017
Too expensive for 5 ounces of plastic. The grater is dull. It is pretty ordinary for $40.00.
on June 28, 2017
Kitchen utensils that do what you expect and don't fall apart, I'd say its a win.
on July 8, 2017
I love the plastic. Great material, black with heavy plastic materials.
on December 29, 2016
What can I say other than you get what you pay for. If you use the spatula for eggs the eggs get stuck on pretty good. The cheese grater works good as do the spoons and can opener. I have yet to try out the peeler but it seems to be standard. Measuring cups are standard. The tongs are a no go for me. If you can afford something a little more expensive, go with that option.
on February 19, 2016
The measuring spoons and cups are ok. They do the job, no problem. Some are even angled to make it easier. The 'keyring' works well too.

The spatula, tongs, and spoons are garbage tier. The spatula and tongs melt tiny chunks of plastic off, even from flipping grilled cheese sandwiches. I replaced all of these tools with different brands.

Peeler, whisk, can-opener, haven't given me any problems.

Haven't used the cheese grater yet.
on February 6, 2013
This set was ideal since I'm moving into my first apartment, guys like me don't think of everything I will need in the kitchen (I'm a banker). This set covered all the basics and went a little extra. The pieces are not flimsy and have a nice rough texture. The handles on pieces like the can-opener and peeler are much fatter than they appear and feel great in my hands considering my long fingers. I didn't want girly looking accessories and the black and chrome theme here is tasteful. (a set for a bachelor) I will talk about wear and tear after I've own it for a year.

KitchenAid seem to be quite a reputable brand considering the reviews I read before buying this set, now that I have it I will look for more of their products.

I am proud to own this set, don't really see myself using the peeler since I'm good with a knife and the smaller measuring scoops,I'm usually short on time, all the time!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2017
A very very nice set of kitchen tools. Mom loves them.
on October 8, 2017
The highest quality product used daily life quality