Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 9, 2014
sooo hard to find this in red where it is placed in THIS direction... these days they all seem to be going in the other direction
on January 7, 2015
It was a gift for my parents new kitchen. They love it!!! It is a heavy duty dish drying rack. Very stable and fits more dishes than any other they ever had. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
on June 20, 2011
I love the color, love how it looks, has a great capacity... only qualm is that it didn't come with little feet to prop one side up... when I put the drain side over the edge of my sink, it tilts the wrong way and none of the water drains.
Other than that, I really do like it. It looks a lot nicer than the cheap plastic ones.
on April 2, 2014
I saw this at a friends house and had to have it. So glad I ordered it. Love the color.
on November 13, 2013
Love the look and the size but the under mat is too small and water doesn't drain from the mat.
on January 21, 2014
Appears to be a good product. Wife likes it. Makes life easier. So that is what makes it a good product!
on July 18, 2014
extremely attractive and efficient.
on February 25, 2010
If you can consider washing dishes great! They thought of everything in this set. great product.
on February 27, 2011
I really like the brand Kitchen Aid, my reason for buying this product! I also ordered my neighbor one since she liked it so well!
on November 28, 2012
I bought this at Costco with a coupon and thought it looked nice, especially with the shiny chrome and the KitchenAid brand.

After a few months, the metal at the joints have all rusted! The rust gets on the dishes and anything it touches. The rack is now unusable. Whoever picked the materials and designed the construction on this product was not qualified to do so.

The rust alone is enough to condemn this product, but I'll comment on the utensil box, water drainage, and cup holders too. The utensil area is a four-compartment box with a drainage slot at the bottom. It hangs off the end of the rack. Seems good until after several weeks, I wondered what the gunk on the end of the utensils were. I realized the water was not draining out of the box and gunk was growing in the box! We do dishes often enough that the box never fully dries out and really gross sludge grew.

That pointed me to look under the dishes. I didn't notice before, but there was water pooling there too. Gross gunk there too. I had to tilt the rack and run water over it to rinse it out. Yuck!

The cup holders are along the edge of one side of the rack. Cups are hung off the edge to dry. The holders are angled to the outside so the cups hang on the outside edge of the rack and drip water onto the counter. Annoying.

In summary, this is not a well-designed product. It looks nice when new, but quickly gets gross and unusable. Definitely stay away.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.