- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more of the Kitchy pizza cutters. Enter code 10OFFPCW at checkout. Offered by Shop & Co. See more products in this promotion
- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 6 or more of the Kitchy pizza cutters. Enter code 20OFFPCW at checkout. Offered by Shop & Co. See more products in this promotion
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more of the Kitchy pizza cutters. Enter code 15OFFPCW at checkout. Offered by Shop & Co. See more products in this promotion
- GET 25% OFF your entire order when you purchase 10 or more of the Kitchy pizza cutters. Enter code 25OFFPCW at checkout. Offered by Shop & Co. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel with Protective Blade Guard, Super Sharp and Easy To Clean Slicer, Stainless Steel (Red)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.88 x 4.65 x 1.18 inches|
|Item Weight||138 Grams|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SLICE ANY PIZZA LIKE A PRO – This pizza cutter will leave you shocked with how easy it is to get a nice, clean cut through your pizza. With its ergonomic handle and flawless finish, you won’t have to cut back and forth and you get to keep your toppings where they belong - on your pizza.
- SUPER SHARP AND FITS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND - Why waste money on bulky pizza rockers that don’t even fit in your kitchen cabinet when you can simply get this unique design that easily fits in your hand and also in your cutlery drawer.
- PROTECTIVE BLADE GUARD FOR EASY STORAGE – This pizza knife comes with a blade guard to keep your cutter securely stored away when you’re not using it.
- DISASSEMBLES FOR THOROUGH CLEANING AND DISHWASHER SAFE – You can take it apart in 3 simple steps and put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning (take a look at the product images to see how it works). Please be careful when handling the steel blade, it is sharp.
- LIFETIME 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We're so confident that you'll love the KITCHY pizza cutter that we'll refund every penny if you don't like it! Actually, most customers like it so much they buy more than 1 and give it out to their friends and family!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Kitchy Pizza Cutter Wheel
A Better Way To Slice Pizza
The Kitchy pizza cutter wheel was expertly designed by engineers to improve every single aspect of the traditional pizza slicers. It’s smaller in size, protects your hands from cuts and has a stronger grip that allows you to easily cut straight through, first time.
Plus, it’s easily disassembled for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
PROTECT YOUR HANDS FROM CUTS
Our pizza cutter wheel features a retractable blade guard that protects your fingers from cuts when washing or picking it up from the kitchen drawer. Simply slide it open and slide it closed.
CUT PIZZA WITH EASE
Slice pizza like a pro with the Kitchy pizza cutter wheel. The non slip ergonomic handle fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, giving you more control and makes it super easy to get a clean slice.
DISASSEMBLES QUICKLY AND EASILY
We made the disassembly of the Kitchy pizza cutter quick and simple, so you could easily wash and clean it. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe.
SUPER SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
The sharp blade ensures you get a one time clean slice and will keep the toppings on your pizza. It easily cuts through both thick and thin crust, and can also be used to cut brownies, fudge, cookies and much more!
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid Classic Pizza Wheel, 9-Inch, Black
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel 4-Inch Pizza Wheel and Cutter
Innovative Pizza Cutter Wheel | Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Blade That Effortlessly Slices | Ergonomic Rubberized Grip, Protective Sheath, Base Stand | Safer Than Using a Pizza Cutter Rocker
OXO SteeL Pizza Wheel and Cutter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Shop & Co.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||plush animal toys||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Black||Stainless Steel||VS-Black 2024||Silver|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: It does what it claims to do really well. Good value.
Con: Can't think of one yet.
By David Huang on November 17, 2017
I know you're probably thinking that your kitchen knife works fine, and that's cool. I don't know that I would get this *just** for pizza, but for a parent who needs to cut food into safe sized pieces all of the time, this is a great little gadget that does the job quicker, easier, and arguably safer if you close it when you're done. Washes easily, holds up well.
I may not have chosen this if Amazon had not had a special ad, but I'm glad I investigated the cute pizza cutter.
Top reviews from other countries
The cutter itself seems somewhat solid. Although there is a big gap between the two top pieces where it separates which doesn't look aesthetically pleasing.
The blade is plenty sharp. Having your hand placed directly over the blade allows for an easy downwards pressure, instead of at an angle as with most traditional pizza blades.
The guard is a wonderful idea on paper, but is flawed on the device. As you push the guard open, there's nowhere for your fingers to go, but actually towards the blade as the guard opens. There is a high probably of cutting yourself as you open the guard. Especially if you've had a few drinks in you.
My entire family loves it!