Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale (Silver)" and save 58% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale (Silver)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Computes calories, calories from fat, carbohydrates, protein, fat, saturated fat, fiber, sugars, cholesterol, and sodium
- Includes information for 1999 foods; user can easily create and store up to 99 customizable food code entries
- Weighs in grams or ounces with accuracy of +/- 1 gram; weighs up to 72 ounces (2000 grams)
- Calculate your daily nutritional intake to help you achieve your health goals
- Runs on two AA batteries (included); auto power off feature saves battery power
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
If you're watching your nutrition closely, this scale and nutritional calculator can help. Simply enter a food code from the provided list of 1999 common foods, and place the food item on the scale platform. The item will be weighted, and the nutritional facts for that portion displayed. Store customizeable food code entries for foods that aren't already in the database, and tally up your daily nutritional intake to help you achieve your health goals.
Weigh your food in grams or ounces, with a high-precision reading of +/- 1 gram (.05 oz.). The unit features a washable stainless steel platform, and can weigh up to 72 ounces (2000 grams). Calibrate for whatever container you're using and you're all set.
Get a Nutritional Breakdown
Of course, it's not just about weight. The scale features a database containing information for 1999 foods. Enter your food code for a portion of food and it will compute the following: calories, calories from fat, carbohydrates, protein, fat, saturated fat, fiber, sugars, cholesterol, and sodium.
The information is easy to read, displayed just the way it is on food packaging labels. At the end of the day you can also calculate your daily nutritional intake, making this scale an essential dieting tool, or an eye-opener for those who wonder about their eating habits.
If a food you're enjoying is not present in the device's database, it allows you to store up to 99 of your own food entries.
It Never Hurts to Double-Check
Think you're getting those serving sizes right? You may not be. The scale helps you ensure you get a proper serving, which may be smaller or larger than you anticipated.
Also Great for Baking
You've probably encountered the occasional baking recipe that offers measurements in grams rather than cups/etc. Get precise with this scale rather then converting or "guesstimating," which is never a great idea with baking.
The scale runs on two AA batteries (included). A handy auto power-off feature ensures you don't drain them too quickly.
What's in the Box
Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale, Batteries, Documentation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll get an operator's manual and a book of food coded (laminated) with the scale.
1) The unit is very well built and easy to clean.
2) The readings are accurate and the logic behind the daily tally is right on: I can find with my research no other scale that integrates daily nutritional values for such a wide range of foods.
3) The tare functionality is especially good and allows meals with four or five ingredients to be added (with tares in between portions). The accuracy of each new weighing is correct even though the total weight might be 500 grams.
4) My scale went "belly up" after three months. The supplier of Kitrics had a new scale to me in five days with need to return the dead one.
1) You do not need to count every celery stock to get an accurate tally. Do the same thing that the IRS allows you to do with a "standard deduction". All of the vegetables and incidental calories are rolled up in a single adjustment of 250 calories with the scale is zeroed. This is by weighing a standard weight which is calibrated to return the calories, carbs, protein of 250 calories. Saves a lot of time each day.
2) It helps to create (via Excel or other) a chart for myself that I post near the scale with most used food codes..
3) The beeping may be a bother to some: still the buttons are all modern and silent, so the beep does let you know when an entry has been made