Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kitty Mansions Toronto Cat Tree, Grey
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Easy to assemble
- Replacement posts available
- High quality construction gives kitty mansions a longer lifespan
- Available in other colors
- 21-inch l x 21-inch w x 60-inch h
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Busy cats will enjoy our toronto, which features a rope to climb up and down, 5 platforms, 2 punching bags, 9 scratching posts, and a bedroom located in the center of the cat tower.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Prestigious Products||Ollieroo Express||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||Songmics Direct||Beyond Good Stuff|
|Color||Brown||Dark Grey||Grey||Gray Double Decker||Light Grey||Ivory|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 21 x 60 in||16 x 16 x 52 in||24.8 x 37.8 x 55.9 in||19.7 x 19.7 x 69.3 in||23.62 x 35.43 x 61.42 in||25 x 28 x 57 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the Kitty Mansion so that I could get their food off of my kitchen table (I have to keep it there to keep it away from my dogs)and give them something other than my furniture to romp on, but so far eat is pretty much all they do on it! My kitten has been sleeping in the bed at the top of the tower, but once she gets a little bigger I am not so sure she will fit in there at all. It's pretty small. Neither cat has taken an interest in the house on the second floor, and I don't think they will use the bottom floor at all. Also, the shelves are a bit smaller than they look in the picture, so if you put a food bowl on it you are taking away most of the real estate for lounge space. A really big cat wouldn't have any room to eat or lay around on it, but if you have smaller cats it should be perfect.
The bottom line: It's a nice looking, sturdy kitty tower. Hopefully your cats are not play challenged like mine! I am still holding on to hope that they start appreciating their new hangout!
Really good looking and it looks like the pic!!!
I highly recommend this item, as long as you have the space. It is about 5 feet tall. You may also need to put it next to another piece of furniture--my cat has a bit of a problem getting from the 2nd level to the 3rd level without using our nearby TV stand.
We also really love the color! So much better than the typical brown/beige cat trees that are everywhere. My husband was very reluctant to get a cat tree because of how ugly they are--but this one is quite nice and goes along with our decor.
- Two months later, only the smallest, lightest, most agile cat (at nine pounds) is happy with this tree. She can leap all the way to the top level in a single bound, and she's claimed the crows nest as her preferred sleeping spot. The second cat will climb the tree if given sufficient incentive (a toy waved in front of her), but the largest cat (16 pounds and not a good jumper) won't attempt to climb it under any circumstances. She doesn't feel secure on the smaller platforms, so she's determined to stay at ground level. It's not a BAD cat tree, but definitely not the resounding success the first version was.