Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door Hidden Litter Box...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 21% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door Hidden Litter Box Pet Door for cats up to 21 lbs
|Sale:||$41.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Kitty Pass is the safest and cutest way to let your cat in and out, of closed doors.
- Smooth, Wide opening allows your cat to pass through SAFELY, without tails getting snagged or caught up.
- No eye offending Screw Holes or logos, just beautiful clean lines that compliments your door perfectly.
- Pass through opening is 7 1/2" wide and 6 1/2" height and can be used by all cats up to 20 lbs. Easily fits all standard interior doors with sizes, 1 1/4" to 1.75" thick
- Comes completely finished in a beautiful semi gloss white, or you can easily paint it yourself, to match your homes decor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Don't let your cats litter box take over your home, with The Kitty Pass you can safely put your cats litter box behind closed doors, while allowing them access to it any time they need. The Kitty Pass is designed to fit all standard door sizes from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick. It also comes already finished, but can easily be painted to match your homes decor. Easy install takes about 15-25 minutes. Comes complete with install directions and a template for cutting the door perfectly. The Kitty Pass is manufactured and assembled right here in the United States. Made in USA - Patent Pending*
Compare to similar items
This item The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door Hidden Litter Box Pet Door for cats up to 21 lbs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Kitty Pass||Purrfect Portal||Amazon.com||Home Trends||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.2 x 11.5 x 12.5 in||1.75 x 6.5 x 8 in||2 x 4.88 x 7.88 in||1.97 x 9.84 x 11.81 in||1.25 x 9 x 7.75 in||2.25 x 9.25 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||1.1 lbs||0.75 lb||0.55 lb||0.68 lb||1.15 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
That said- the construction of the arch is satisfactory. Like others have said, it seems to be that plasti-wood material. I am happy with my purchase. However, there are two things that need attention.
1) DON'T USE THE TEMPLATE. I noted right away that the template was significantly larger than the actual opening of the arch. The sun was setting and I chose not to overthink it. I followed the template... and wound up with a hole that was so much larger than the insert, that the 3M sticky tape doesn't even fully contact the door (but hangs over into the opening). Rather than use their template, I suggest flipping one of the pieces upside down and tracing the groove yourself onto a piece of paper before potentially ruining a very nice solid wood door.
2) The sticky tape. 3M makes good stuff, and this is the same tape that holds all of the trim onto the outside of your car... but these arches only have four 1" pieces on them. Have kids? Want this thing to stay on your door that you permanently modified? ADD SCREWS! I drilled small pilot holes and made it toddler proof with some 1" long #6 wood screws. I'll putty and paint over the screw heads later.
The authorities don't understand that I can only get to my cat box if the door is open. I have tried to get them to understand this by lecturing them loudly in the middle of the night ("The door is closed!!!"). Finally the authorities came up with a solution. They put this door into the door. Shakespearen in a way, a door within a door. They are finally learning...
Whiskers (aka Killer)