The Kitty Pass Interior Cat Door Hidden Litter Box Pet Door for cats up to 21 lbs
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Kitty Pass is the safest and cutest way to let your cat in and out, of closed doors.
- Smooth, Wide opening allows your cat to pass through SAFELY, without tails getting snagged or caught up.
- No eye offending Screw Holes or logos, just beautiful clean lines that compliments your door perfectly.
- Pass through opening is 7 1/2" wide and 6 1/2" height and can be used by all cats up to 20 lbs. Easily fits all standard interior doors with sizes, 1 1/4" to 1.75" thick
- Comes completely finished in a beautiful semi gloss white, or you can easily paint it yourself, to match your homes decor.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't let your cats litter box take over your home, with The Kitty Pass you can safely put your cats litter box behind closed doors, while allowing them access to it any time they need. The Kitty Pass is designed to fit all standard door sizes from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick. It also comes already finished, but can easily be painted to match your homes decor. Easy install takes about 15-25 minutes. Comes complete with install directions and a template for cutting the door perfectly. The Kitty Pass is manufactured and assembled right here in the United States. Made in USA - Patent Pending*
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Cat Door - The Original Cathole Interior Pet Door - The Only Cat Door With A Cleaning / Grooming Brush.
Prouder Pet Cat Door for Interior Indoor Doors, Cat Shaped, DIY Fits Most Standard Door Sizes, for Cats up to 21 lbs, Litter Box Concealer
The Cat Cave Interior Cat Door gate way
PetSafe Interior 4-Way Locking Cat Door, White
Ideal Pet Products Cat Flap Door with 4 Way Lock, 6.25" x 6.25" Flap Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Kitty Pass||River Colony Trading||Prouder Pet||CAT CAVE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 9.2 x 12.5 in||9 x 8.8 x 1.4 in||7.5 x 1.8 x 7 in||—||2 x 8 x 9 in||4.88 x 2 x 7.88 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||—||—||0.64 lb||1 lb||0.75 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said- the construction of the arch is satisfactory. Like others have said, it seems to be that plasti-wood material. I am happy with my purchase. However, there are two things that need attention.
1) DON'T USE THE TEMPLATE. I noted right away that the template was significantly larger than the actual opening of the arch. The sun was setting and I chose not to overthink it. I followed the template... and wound up with a hole that was so much larger than the insert, that the 3M sticky tape doesn't even fully contact the door (but hangs over into the opening). Rather than use their template, I suggest flipping one of the pieces upside down and tracing the groove yourself onto a piece of paper before potentially ruining a very nice solid wood door.
2) The sticky tape. 3M makes good stuff, and this is the same tape that holds all of the trim onto the outside of your car... but these arches only have four 1" pieces on them. Have kids? Want this thing to stay on your door that you permanently modified? ADD SCREWS! I drilled small pilot holes and made it toddler proof with some 1" long #6 wood screws. I'll putty and paint over the screw heads later.
The authorities don't understand that I can only get to my cat box if the door is open. I have tried to get them to understand this by lecturing them loudly in the middle of the night ("The door is closed!!!"). Finally the authorities came up with a solution. They put this door into the door. Shakespearen in a way, a door within a door. They are finally learning...
Whiskers (aka Killer)
Installation is pretty straight forward. When tracing the paper template outline that you will cut, stay true to the outline. The actual front/back piece is wide enough to forgive your cut lines but you don't want to take too much advantage of that.
Overall this was easy to install and it will bring a smile to everyones face after its on!
Our cat started to use instantly and he will sometimes lay just inside the door and watch people pass him.