Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on September 5, 2014
Being from New Zealand I'm always on the lookout for information about New Zealand. This is one of the best videos I have come across. His often hard to capture thebeauty of NZ on film, but they have done an awesome job.
on November 10, 2013
Very informitive, and beautiful country. I'll never get there myself but this helps us see what the world is like.
on March 10, 2015
Very informative for those who have never traveled there.
on April 8, 2015
Great travel log
on September 18, 2009
Very picturesque and informative. Hoping to see most of the sites featured in this DVD.
on October 4, 2015
My wife and I have just started planning our trip to New Zealand and saw this first. While it has good pictures and videos it's is quite dated. The video is a compilation of some older footage as well. We have since found better at the local library.