Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Size: 2.5 Ounces|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 9, 2011
I have been using this polish for a decade now, and I do not have many problems with it. It creates a mirror finish in two or three well applied coats, one coat will give you a good black polish. The problem with this product is the liklihood of flaking... a problem not really experienced with traditional black. I always put two coats of normal black on the shoes as a good initial base, to counteract the effects of the high silicone content (which i assume causes the flaking). I will continue to use this polish to have smartly polished shoes; it would be difficult to find a polish with a reputation of consistent superiority.
on February 26, 2016
This shoe polish gives a jet black, sparkly appearance if you apply this polish, let it dry, then brush it. Or, if you rub a dab of this polish in with a piece of damp cotton t-shirt you can achieve a mirror-like spit shine. Like any wax polish, it scuffs easily but what the heck, you just shine them up again.
review image
on August 16, 2009
Very high shine, Little work. After years in the U S Army, I have never seen a better product. Spit shine not required, this will equal a spit shine with using only conventional methods.
However, the shipping was quite high for a couple ounces total weight.
on January 10, 2016
I'm not one to get into the deep debate of what shoe polish is best or works better. I'll leave that to the professionals. What I will tell you is I used this to melt in a base to my Under Armour Speed Freek 7" boots. I then polished them to a shine with this parade gloss. Every couple days or a week or whenever needed, I use this Kiwi to shine my boots up. So I can't say it is the best, but I can say it works, and it works great. Not much looks more professional then a good pair of shined up boots!
on April 21, 2016
Parade gloss is they way to go. Everyone polishes their boots/shoes differently. I clean them well, scrub them with my brush, put a generous amount of polish on. I then polish it with a clean cloth. I then wet a cotton ball and rub it in polish, I then spread it evenly over the shoe/boot. I once again polish it in circles until is shines. Doing this twice seals in one of the layers making it easy to re-buff them without much hassle.
on July 9, 2016
Absolutely horrible packaging, can was beat all to hell. Side was opened through the tape put around it, completely dried out and useless. Box was fine; clearly the can was damaged prior to shipment, not during. My own mistake, but I misread the size; for the price, I clearly expected the larger 2.5 oz can. This is the tiny 1 1/8 oz. But of course, that doesn't matter as it's completely useless.

Product itself is great; been using it for two decades. Thought I'd get a deal by including a can with a purchase on Amazon, ended up wasting $7. Not worth shipping back for the cost. Buyer beware from this seller.
review image review image review image
on December 16, 2015
This is the best combination of product/price I have found for regular use. It allows me to quickly shine my boots with an unmatched shine and maintains the shine with quick buffs if it gets dirty. I can also create a "cap toe" effect by spit shining and Parade Gloss is the product I have had the best luck with. Coupled with its reasonable price, this is my go to polishing solution for black leather.
on December 15, 2015
I have been a long time user of this product and it always works great. The only reason I do not give a full five stars is the product arrived with a tiny hole punched in the can. The polish is still good as it had a protective film over the hole. The hole was done at the manufacturer as the film on the can was not perforated.
I placed some tape over the hole so it will not dry out the polish.
on October 6, 2016
Been using kiwi parade gloss for almost 20 years since I was introduced to it in the military, this is the polish to use if you want a mirror like finish for your shoes/boots. Military, police, fire or just a squared away civilian you can't go wrong with this product for a clean shined boot/shoe.
on August 27, 2016
Gives a great shine, but if you are in a hot state, don't open the tin after it's been in the mailbox. Make sure you turn the packaging upright and allow it to cool to room temperature, or you will have a black waxy mess just like I did. After I cleaned it up, it worked exactly as advertised

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.