Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on January 5, 2016
Love this stuff! Easiest way to polish
on June 10, 2013
Shiny, clean shoes and boots say a lot about how you present yourself and how well-groomed you are. They really do matter! Without these, you will be in a bind if you don't keep your footwear shined and buffed. Keep these I'm ziplock bags in your car, handbag, tote, backpack, etc if you're employed in a job that requires you look well-groomed.
on July 22, 2014
This product works excellently. It gives my dress shoes and my boots that extra shine that you cant get with regular shoe or boot polish, either the liquid or paste. I highly recommend this product for all types of black leather that you want to shine like a mirror.
on March 31, 2014
As many reviewers have stated, this is a great method to quickly eliminate scuff marks on your shoes as you are walking out the door. It is not a substitute for a good polishing, but works well to keep your shoes clean and the leather protected when you are in a hurry.
on February 8, 2017
Only lasts for a few shines, not worth 6 bucks.
on November 12, 2014
Arrive on time and does an excellent job for a quick touch up. Certainly not designed to replace a good waxing and polishing but it does come in very handy when you need a quick shine and you are in a hurry.
on February 24, 2016
I like the product.. It's easy to use and I can carry it in my bag to use at work and before a date.
on July 10, 2014
Love these. Quick way to get a shine. I prefer these models as they don't have plastic sides that scratch my shoes, when polishing.
on November 26, 2016
will purchase again.
on January 20, 2015
I don't normally leave feedback on products, but I had to put one in for this one.

The product arrived ahead of the expected delivery date, which was good. However, the actual product itself differed from that which was expected and in the photographs for this product. Instead of receiving the SELECT version of the product, I received the standard Kiwi Express Shine - the non-SELECT version. Note that these two are of a different quality, and not the same!

I was prepared to let the matter rest were that the only issue - the prices are somewhat identical and I don't like splitting hairs over what might have been an honest packing mistake. However, when I inspected the sponge, I discovered that it was totally dried out and had no shine on it at all. You could probably use this as a bath sponge with no ill effects, and I'm under the impression that the product was stored under the wrong conditions in a warehouse somewhere for over a year (the manufacturing date on the product is printed as 02/11/14). I went through many of these sponges back when I was in service, and I know what to expect when I receive one. This one fell way below expectations. It doesn't help that one or two other reviews mentioned a similar problem, though I was originally prepared to neglect them. No longer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.