Kizer Knives Friction Folder Knife Titanium (2.5" Stonewash) Ki2534A1
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Length||2.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed by Jared Price and precision engineered by Kizer
- 2.375" CPM-S35VN blade tactical flipper folding pocket knife with clip
- Handle Material:Titanium, Blade Material:CPM-S35VN, Weight:3.36 oz, Overall Length:5.625 inch, Blade Length:2.5 inch
- Great companion for anyone in need of a reliable everyday carry. Tang-opener allows controlled and politically correct opening.Tip-up pocket clip for secure carry.
- Excellent everyday carry for numerous tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, removing splinters, cutting zip-ties, aggressive animal defense and making fire kindling
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Kizer WPK isn't just a great everyday carry knife, it's an everywhere carry knife. Because the knife doesn't lock and has a short blade, it's legal to carry almost anywhere. This friction folder takes the mechanisms from the oldest folding knives and combines it with modern materials and manufacturing. From the outside, it looks like a regular friction folder, but the inside features a detent slip-joint style mechanism for added safety.
·Lightweight titanium handle design paired with a premium S35VN blade.
·Tang-opener allows controlled and politically correct opening.
·Tip-up pocket clip for secure carry.
User:Right Hand, Left Hand
Country of Origin:China
Best Use:Everyday Carry
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : Kizer
- ASIN : B07WNP9V98
Best Sellers Rank:
#262,888 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #604 in Camping Folding Knives
- Customer Reviews: