|Item Weight||4.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 1.4 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||XT11GT|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Overheat protection|
Klarus Upgraded XT11GT 2000 Lumens Super Bundle with LED Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, 18650 Battery, USB Cable, Lanyard, Holster, Pocket Clip, Car Adapter, Wall Adapter, and USB Mini Light
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (7%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgraded ultra-compact, lightweight, and super bright tactical flashlight, the XT11GT uses a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED delivering a max output of 2000 lumens! With a dual tactical tail switch, the XT11GT was made with easy to use one handed operation in mind. It also features a side switch for advanced operation.
- The XT11GT has versatile functions including Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function Ability, SOS, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, and Easy Mode Change
- The XT11GT has three operating settings: Tactical Setting (conventional everyday use), Outdoor Setting (Instant high- or low-light and tactical tail switch without strobe mode), and Advanced Tactical Setting (one-touch Turbo and one-touch Strobe mode and the side switch is inactivated for use in extreme tactical situations).
- The new XT11GT has a Direct Recharging Function allowing the user to plug a standard Micro USB cable directly into the port located on the side of the flashlight. It also has a useful battery capacity indicator display that enables the user to control the usage according to the remaining charge.
- The XT11GT SUPER BUNDLE comes with a USB charging cable, a lanyard, a spare O-ring, a rechargeable 18650 battery, a holster, a pocket clip, a car charger, a wall adapter, and a mini USB light which can be plugged into any USB port to emit light - perfect for a nightlight or emergency light.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED; delivers a maximum output of 2000 lumens; a maximum beam distance of 316 meters
- Features a dual tactical switch (primary switch and mode switch) and a side switch
- The side switch incorporates a specially designed lock function to prevent accidental illumination
- Multi-purpose with clear, versatile functions: Straight 2 Strobe, Instant Turbo, Instant Low-light, Memorized Function ability, SOS mode, Side Switch Lock Function, Battery Capacity Indicator, USB Rechargeable, ITS Smart Temperature Control System, Easy Mode Change
- Three Programmable Settings: Tactical Setting, Outdoor Setting, Advanced Tactical Setting
- Six Lighting Modes including Two Flashing Modes:
- Turbo (2000 lumens) - 50 minute runtime
- High (400 lumens) - 3.5 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) - 12 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) - 170 hour runtime
- Strobe (2000 lumens) - 1.7 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) - 36 hour runtime
- Direct Recharging Function with a standard Micro USB charging port
- Battery capacity indicator display allows the user to control usage according to remaining charge
- Smart ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature and adjusts the output of maximum brightness that protects the LEDs and internal components to ensure safety, stability and the best performance
- Is impact resistant up to 1 meter
- Is waterproof up to IPX-8 Standards
Say hello to the best tactical flashlight - the Klarus XT11GT! This high powered flashlight is very compact, extremely bright, and conveniently rechargeable. This tactical light is packed to the brim with so many features that it'll amaze you. To start with, the XT11GT delivers up to 2000 lumens of incredible power, lighting up even the darkest place easily. It also features an excellent beam throw at a maximum of 316 meters. With a beam throw like that you're able to see far into the distance and with that 2000 lumen power, you’re able to see everything around you.
Its compact size is ideal for carrying with you whether you choose to use the included pocket clip or the included holster. If you’re not a fan of the pocket clip, no worries. You can remove it at any time. You're able to carry the XT11GT easily wherever you go making it an excellent flashlight for professional work. The knurled texture design on the body of the flashlight is excellent to ensure that your grip remains sturdy on the flashlight preventing the XT11GT from slipping from your fingers. The XT11GT also features a stainless steel bezel on the head that can easily be removed if you prefer to be without it.
As we mentioned before, the XT11GT has many features that make this flashlight a truly innovative tool. Its user interface is fairly simple although we definitely recommend reading the manual to learn all about it. You have access to a One-Touch Strobe, a One-Touch Turbo, a One-Touch Low, and an SOS. The XT11GT also features three different programmable settings that you can switch between. With its triple switch design you're able to easily turn on and off the flashlight and change through the different brightness levels. Both the side switch and dual tail switches operate independently so you can choose how you'd like to use the flashlight. The dual tail switches feature a momentary-on and a One-Touch Strobe or One-Touch Low, depending on which setting you have the flashlight in. The side switch features a One-Touch Low, an SOS, a strobe, a lockout function, and a built-in memory function that will remember the last brightness level you used and turn onto that level. You can check the battery indicator to let you know the charge of the battery and you can use different types of batteries with the XT11GT. It is a USB rechargeable flashlight making it extremely convenient to charge at any time.
Safety is first with the Klarus XT11GT. It features heat dissipation fins that help prevent the flashlight from overheating along with an ITS temperature control system. This system will monitor the internal temperature of the flashlight and adjust the output as necessary so the flashlight is always protected and won't overheat. When it comes too high intensity flashlights, you definitely want a some kind of temperature protection and the Klarus XT11GT has just that making it a low maintenance flashlight. When it comes to the best tactical flashlights, Klarus can’t be beat.
*The Klarus XT11GT SUPER BUNDLE comes with a Klarus XT11GT tactical flashlight, a USB charging cable, a lanyard, a spare O-ring, a rechargeable 18650 battery, a holster, a pocket clip, a car charger, a wall adapter, and a mini USB light which can be plugged into any USB port to emit light - perfect for a nightlight or emergency light.
2000 Lumen Tactical LED Flashlight
The Klarus XT11GT ultra bright flashlight is equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED and is able to deliver 2000 lumens. The beam pattern on the XT11GT has a very defined hotspot with an excellent amount of spill so not only do you get that long-range, you also get a somewhat broad beam that allows you to see everything around you. The LED has a cool white tint that really cuts through the darkness easily. With 2000 lumens in your hands you're prepared for anything the night can throw at you. The XT11GT is not only powerful but it's also made with versatility in mind. This tactical flashlight is excellent for law enforcement, security, camping, hiking, general-use, and so much more.
Versatile and Prepared for Anything
With its multiple outputs, you can use the XT11GT in any situation. It features four brightness levels, a strobe mode, and an SOS mode ensuring that you are ready for anything that comes up. The brightness levels range from 10 to 2000 lumens giving you different options for whatever you may need. That lowest brightness level can last up to 170 hours and is excellent for searching for items in the dark in close quarters, reading a map at night, or just conserving the battery. There are plenty of times that you may not need to use the full 2000 lumen power and that's what the other brightness levels come in handy for.
The XT11GT also has two emergency flashing modes: the strobe mode and the SOS mode. The strobe mode gives you peace of mind when you're walking in a parking lot alone at night or walking your dog alone at night. The SOS mode is excellent for signaling for help if you're lost or if your car breaks down at night. This mode will help attract attention to your situation.
Switch Between Different Programmable Settings
The default setting is the Tactical Setting which is great for everything from security to general use and anything in between. The main tail switch gives you access to a momentary-on and a One-Touch Turbo while the secondary tail switch will give you access to a One-Touch Strobe simply by pressing the switch down. You're also able to easily cycle through the brightness levels using that secondary tail switch. On the other hand, the side switch give you access to a One-Touch Low, a strobe, an SOS, and features a built-in memory function. This particular setting is fairly intuitive and very reliable which is just what you would want in any tactical flashlight.
The Outdoor Setting is made for outdoor enthusiasts who really need to take advantage of the One-Touch Low. In this setting the main tail switch has a momentary-on and a One-Touch Turbo while the secondary tail switch features a One-Touch Low when pressed down and is able to cycle through the different brightness levels. The side switch works the same in this setting as it does in the Tactical Setting. So the side switch will still have access to the One-Touch Low, the strobe, the SOS, and the built-in memory function. This setting is perfect for camping, hiking, and just exploring the outdoors in general.
Advanced Tactical Setting
The Advanced Tactical Setting is a unique setting on the XT11GT. As you can guess from the name, this setting is created for extreme tactical situations. Klarus paired down the tactical light so that you have constant access to the turbo and the strobe without anything else interfering. So in this setting the side switch will be completely locked out. You can only operate the light using the dual tail switches. The main tail switch will still feature that momentary-on and the One-Touch Turbo. The secondary tail switch will only be able to access a One-Touch Strobe so it will not be able to cycle through the different brightness levels.
USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
The Klarus XT11GT is a rechargeable flashlight with a micro USB port located on the side protected by a silicone cover. You can easily charge this flashlight while you're driving around doing errands, working on your computer, or using any USB wall adapter to let it sit and charge while you continue on with your day. It does feature a charging/battery indicator that you can refer to it anytime.
The XT11GT is compatible with different batteries. You can use a single 18650 battery with PCB protection or two CR123A batteries. It's important to note that the flashlight will not charge using the two CR123A batteries. With that charging/battery indicator you're able to turn the flashlight on and know about how much charge your battery has. With this indicator you're able to better plan your usage of your XT11GT tactical flashlight.
The Klarus XT11GT is incredibly durable, constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6 with a Mil-Spec HAIII anti-abrasive and anodized finish. It is impact resistant up to 1 meter and waterproof up to IPX8 standards. It also has all safety features you'd want in high intensity flashlights such as temperature, reverse polarity protection, and more.
Klarus XT11GT Size and Weight:
•Dimension: (Head) 34.9mm x (Body) 25.4mm x (Length) 142.6mm
•Net Weight: 130g (w/o battery)
The flashlight's surface will increase in temperature during use, especially during periods of higher lumen output. The maximum safe operating surface temperature of the flashlight is 60C/140F. If the flashlight becomes too warm to handle during operation, we encourage you to lower the output level, or use gloves during extended usage for long periods of time on high outputs.
We recommend only using a Klarus holster designed for the XT11GT.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a charging problem with my XT11GT. I have tried numerous batteries (4 different ones) and I keep getting the flashing yellow light. I have tried different power sources and different cables all to the same flashing yellow and no charging.
But that isn't my major issue here. I can always charge the batteries externally.
My issue is that I have contacted Klarus 3 times through email and not gotten one single reply back.
Apparently now that they have my money they don't want to have anything to do with me.
So- that is what they will get. Nothing to do with me.
!!!UPDATE!!! Down from 5 stars to four...
Less than ten days into ownership and one very annoying issue appeared; it lost the ability to have a flawless contact... It flickers at time and this is something I can't live with. Fortunately it was still returnable, so I got rid of it. I would also like to bring to the attention of this fine community a few other things I noticed I don't like so much and it was quite hard to tell at the beginning. The secondary bottom switch rattles and this is super annoying. The gap between Turbo at 2000 lumen and High at 400 is to big. Last, but not least, I'm not sure that the the provided battery can handle the Turbo mode, not even if fully charged; it turns on very bright and in half a second it darkens a bit. It might be the battery or the torch, who knows; now I don't need to bother anymore. I want to point-out that I sent it back with sadness because I started to "bond" with it :)