Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on April 28, 2016
What can you say, it's 30 Rock, one of the best comedy TV series to ever be on TV, series 1-3 was great, then each series afterwards just gets better and better. If you have never seen 30 Rock, you are missing a real treat. You will split your sides laughing, no wonder it has won so many awards !
on October 19, 2015
Even more Hilarious than Season 3. I was hesitant based on some of the reviews here however I am glad we all have our own eyes, thought process, and taste. I LOVED it.
on August 4, 2010
I'll have to disagree with the previous reviewer. I thought this was pretty good season opener. Maybe not the best ever, but it certainly wasn't bad or lame.

This episode had some really funny moments and one liners, including:
* Tracy's attempt to reconnect to his roots.
* Josh getting mad and quitting the show.
* Country Jenna.
* Len as a Page
* Liz and Pete admitting why they were sneaking around together.
* The show close with Donaghy and Lemon (Jay Leno).

Overall, I thought this episode was really solid, and deserves better than a 2 star rating.
on February 2, 2014
But this series is so much fun to watch that I've already bought seasons 4-7 and will buy 1-3 this week. I had the same experience with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and have already bought all the available seasons in that series as well! Awesome value for what you get if you know you will watch these shows more than once!
on February 16, 2013
I did not fall in love with 30 Rock until the last season. However, I enjoy the streaming videos. I went to Best Buy to purchase the full set, however, they only had one season. I am glad that Amazon had EVERY SINGLE SEASON!! I wasted no time in purchasing the full season through Amazon. Excellent series, excellent product, excellent transaction!!
Thank you!
on March 23, 2012
This has been one of my favorite shows on television thanks to the creative writing, twisted humor and unique characters featured.
Season four keeps on chugging along with plenty to laugh about or at. Hats off to actors Jack McBrayer, Tracy Morgan and the rest of the cast for making this entertaining to watch. Season four features guest stars like James Franco, Matt Damon, Julianne Moore and Michael Sheen, to name a few, that adds to each episode.

Q: Why would you buy this season?
A: If you enjoy the show and collect the series that would be one reason. Season four was pretty nicely done and has come a long way since the first season and that is no deal breaker. Michael Sheen? Yes, I had no idea that was him in Tron: Legacy - brilliant. If you love that twisted humor then it is still there and has not slowed down. There is no need for me to go into details on each episode, so if you are familiar with this season and the show then enjoy.

I am not going to debate which is the best season, but if you enjoyed several of the episodes from this season ... go for it with extreme prejudice. I enjoyed this season more than enough to purchase it and enjoy every episode and I have no problem watching it again and again.
on January 3, 2011
This show is the 2nd funniest on TV (behind only Modern Family, in my opinion). By the time it reached the 4th season, 30 Rock had become more hit and miss than it was in previous years. The laugh quotient of certain episodes is lower than others, but there is never a "bad" episode.

The 4th season DVD set, much like the previous seasons, does not disappoint. There are plenty of bonus features (I especially enjoy the commentaries done by Jack McBrayer & Jane Krakowski and Tina Fey). I only wish they would include some bloopers.
on December 9, 2010
I won't give any spoilers away, but after watching this season, I was just as pleased and completely satisfied with this season compared with the previous seasons. If you've stopped watching 30 Rock at season 3, then you are definitely missing out. 30 Rock is a show that keeps it consistent week in and week out. I honestly can't think of an episode that was not satisfying.
on March 10, 2016
Amazon Video is NOT reliable, can't watch for days, since a server is off, what exactly did I pay for?
on February 26, 2010
I've got a '30 Rock' addiction. If I don't see an episode for some reason (if it's been pre-empted by another show or news), I practically have withdrawal symptoms. If it was a person, I'd be stalking it; if it was a drink, I'd be drinking it five times a day; if it was a food, it would be chocolate and I'd be salivating for it.
It's just the funniest show on TV these days. What can I say? There's a reason it keeps winning Emmy after Emmy after Emmy.