- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X6ZJCQ4
- Item model number: K27SSLRF-BS-P
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (474 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,500 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Klean Kanteen Reflect Bottle w/ Stainless Unibody Bamboo Cap
|Price:||$22.71 - $82.54|
- No Paint, No Plastic
- Food Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel, Food Grade Silicone, Sustainably Harvested Bamboo Construction
- Come with Stainless Steel Unibody Bamboo Cap
- Large 1.75 inch (44 millimeter) opening for easy filling and pouring; Compatible with all Klean Kanteen Classic caps
- Backed by the Klean Kanteen Strong as Steel Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Klean Kanteen Reflect 27oz water bottle is the ultimate expression of Klean and designed to last a lifetime. Crafted of high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel, sustainably harvested bamboo, and food grade silicone. No paint. No plastic. Single wall stainless steel construction is lightweight, perfect for hydration and keeping drinks cold in the cooler or in the fridge. Electropolished interior and rounded corners make the Reflect 27oz water bottle easy to clean and maintain. The Stainless Steel Unibody Bamboo Cap is crafted from a single piece of stainless steel and finished with a beautiful piece of sustainably harvested bamboo. The stainless steel loop makes the bottle easy to hold and transport and the food grade silicone gasket is safe, removable, easy to clean and replaceable when needed. All Klean Kanteen products are made using safe healthy materials and backed by the Strong as Steel Guarantee. Hand washing recommended.
Top customer reviews
For me there was no metal taste when I started drinking from it, here is what I did to get rid of that taste before I ever drank out of this water bottle:
1) put soap in it and rinsed it out fully
2) got 3 cups of water in a glass container, and microwaved it for 2 minutes (on high).
3) put 1 cup of it in the Kanteen closed lid tightly (the silicon will form a seal)
4) Shake the Kanteen (might want to hold the Kanteen with a towel thing might get hot)
5) Dump water, and do this until you are out of water from the glass container
6) Let it air dry
And boom you are done. Great product, and the best part is after using it to clean the bottle of any left over orange juice, coffe tea, you can use steps 2-6. If you clean the Kanteen after drinking (so the remembrance of your beverage does not dry out) then you can just rinse it out.
UPDATE: I posted this review on their Facebook page and they apologized and sent me a replacement. I am happy that they made it right, but I still recommend purchasing from their website.
I was looking for something that was smaller, but still a good enough size to help me stay hydrated. I try to drink 100oz of water a day, and that is not an easy task if you don't have a water bottle with you at all times.
I love the bamboo top for looks, but it also is wide enough that you end up drinking more than you would with the sports cap (which I also purchased, just in case.). No other water bottle looks even close to as beautiful as this one does. People always ask me about it.
Klean Kanteen is truly the best brand for stainless steal water bottles. They leave no after taste, which cheaper brands do. They wash very easy too. Best of all since this is non-insulated it can be used to boil water, in a pinch while camping.
I bought two of these, one I keep on my nightstand & one I take out with me. They are light but very sturdy. Simple, clean, straight forward design that doesn't leak. The bamboo cap, while really just being a aesthetic feature, does seem like a natural material match to the stainless steel. I know it's just a water bottle & I'm drooling over it but everything about it just feels right. It's been out of the country with me, dropped on the ground, tossed on the beach, bounced of my backpack pocket, left in places I probably should not have left it, & it still looks new.
So onto more important parts. This is not the best bottle (look at the insulated one) for hot or cold drinks. Loses temp really quick & can get awful hot to hold sometimes. However, in my car, my cup holder rests in front of an ac vent. With cold air the bottle does cool my drink rather quick. Nice unexpected feature. Overall, this really is the best simple water bottle out there that does what it is supposed to without being plastic, bad for your drink, or bad environmentally (except for the old bottles I will no longer use & probably throw out). While it's a little pricey it will be worth it if you're like me & know that unless I lose it I'll have these for a really really long time.