Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 746 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 883 reviews
on January 27, 2015
only got 5 bottles, it says 6. 1 was busted when I got the package. The others were too gooey and thick, no thanks
review image review image review image
11 comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I originally bought these lacquers for stamping as the reviews say they work for that. I have already bought this set in other colors and liked them for stamping and regular polish. I have not used them yet for stamping - but have used the purple for regular polish. The colors are very pretty and pastel. It reminds me of the spring dresses girls wear for Easter. I only used one coat because it looked great and didn't need another one I thought. However, it did chip a day later even with a good top and base coat. My other colors don't chip just a day later. I think I will use two coats next time and should stay better - I hope. This is my reason for four stars. Even my cheapest polishes stay on for a day no matter what I put them through. I think these colors will be beautiful for stamping in spring time. I would purchase these again for the price and the colors are so nice.
on February 6, 2017
Worst nail polish I have ever bought. Took long time time to dry. I had to do a clear polish first then the polish. Took an hr to dry my nails, as soon as I did dishes half of nail polish chipped away. And I got my money back.
on January 19, 2014
The colors are just what I expected, which I'm glad! I read some reviews about colors not being accurate so I was worried about that, but it wasn't a problem for me. There were comments about the thickness of the fluid, and I'm not sure if it really is a difference of formulation or maybe some colors just make it appear thicker (more opaque) or lighter (less opaque) and allowing streaks to be visible but I didn't think it was a big deal either way, I just apply an extra layer or two if need be. A gripe I do have is that even though I gave my nails a good hour or two before going to bed, when I woke up the next morning I had some molded indentations in a few of my nails I guess from the pressure of my head on my pillow with my hands underneath. Some of my nails appeared textured like my pillow case. I guess my nails didn't completely cure even by that morning because I actually just used my fingertips to try to flatten out the molding and just kind of attempt to buff it out - it actually worked OK for me. So, that wasn't too bad. And my nails seemed fine from then on until the next 2-3 days before I noticed chipping starting to occur. At some point the polish had cracked, it stayed on my nails but you can visibly see a crackling effect on the polish which is a first for me. I do want to add that I do use a bit of harsh chemicals for my job, I have to wash my hands often, and when I shower I start off hot and finish with a cold one. So, it could have possibly been one or more of the previously mentioned things as part of my lifestyle that contributed to the crackling effect. Overall, I think they're nice nail polish for the price and I would recommend it!
on August 10, 2017
the colors are very pretty. but they are thick and difficult to get smooth. however, it dries very quickly and once you get one coat on, that is enough if you add something like a holographic top coat. i've been experimenting with these pastels and several different holographic topcoats--very nice effect.
on April 26, 2017
I would really give this line a zero if I could. The actual product is VERY watery even after shaking and rolling the bottle before each layer. Doesn't go on smooth at all. Highly disappointed and frustrating to use. I would really like my money back. This stuff is a joke.
on April 6, 2017
Colors require myltiple coats to really be noticable. Even with bottom and top coats, the colors chipped off the first day.
on July 7, 2017
I have purchased four different shades from Amazon, the colors are beautiful definitely summer colors. I am a very busy person so the drying time for nail polishes is very important to me. The Kleancolor nails lacquers drying time is pretty amazing completely drys in few mins. The price is very fair considering that I paid only $8 including shipping for 6 shades. I have never had a polish stay on so well. I can wear it for about a week before it chips. Other brands of polishes chipped or peeled usually within a couple of days, so that is another plus. Overall I am pleased with my purchase and I plan to place another order for my little sister.
on April 13, 2017
I'm giving these nail polishes as a gift so I have no idea how they're going to be on nails but the boxing is ugly and not gift worthy. The colors are as seen and I know she will like them but I hope the paint is not as cheap as the nasty box they came in.
on May 22, 2017
Good for the price, some of them are very translucent and more than 2 coats are needed. The some of the colors are more in the matte side not in a complete matte way but they are nor very shimmery, nothing that could not be fixed with glossy top coat.