|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||85191|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-457-1603|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Klein Tools 85191 Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. Thicker hood is designed for rugged use.
- Reams and smooths 1/2-inch (13 mm), 3/4-inch (19 mm), and 1-inch(25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16- inch hex socket set screw
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Charlie's List||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.25 x 7.5 x 1.25 in||2.85 x 8.5 x 1 in||11 x 3.68 x 1.9 in||2.75 x 11 x 1.75 in||2.5 x 9.5 x 1.5 in||2 x 7.75 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.55 lb||0.3 ounces||0.59 lb||—||0.5 lb||0.53 lb|
|System of Measurement||Inch||Metric||Metric||—||—||—|
|Size||Small||4-in-1||—||Small||—||Pack of 1|
The Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver can ream and smooth 1/2'' (13 mm), 3/4'' (19 mm), and 1'' (25 mm) thin-wall conduit. It features a hooded-blade design that keeps the screwdriver tip from slipping out of screws, which is especially handy when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. This screwdriver has a longer Cushion-Grip handle for even more comfort and torque while reaming.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein tools Incorporated represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 85191 screwdriver has a hooded-blade design that keeps the tip from slipping out of screws, especially when your tightening those hard-to-reach conduit fittings. The thicker hood is designed for more rugged use