|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.66 x 6.5 x 3.15 inches|
|Item model number||BAT20CD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Battery-Operated Compact Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch Detent Pin, Tool Only|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Klein Tools BAT20CD 20V Battery-Operated 1/4-Inch Impact Driver, Compact Design for Excellent Control in Tight Spaces (Tool Only)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 210 ft-lbs of max torque for professional impact fastening and drilling
- 1/4-Inch Hex Quick Connect with variable speed brushless motor
- Compact design for excellent balance and control in tight spaces or overhead applications
- LED light for better visibility
- Forward/Reverse/Lock trigger button
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Klein's Compact Impact Driver for professional impact fastening and drilling applications offers 210 ft-lbs of max torque to get the job done fast. Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA, the impact function makes this tool particularly useful for driving fasteners in wood, metal and concrete. The variable speed trigger provides better control. Users can change driving bits quickly with the 1/4-Inch quick connect chuck. Powered by 20V lithium-ion DeWALT batteries (sold separately). Impact rated with a 1/4-Inch hex quick connect. 210 ft-lbs of max torque for driving fasteners. Used with DeWALT lithium-ion batteries (sold separately). Safety lockout switch. Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA. Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately). DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.