4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Klipsch RB-51 II Black (Pr) 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fills medium-sized rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- 5.25" high-output Cerametallic woofer
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The RB-51 II speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable bookshelf design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, you’ll find this speaker simply irresistible. The RB-51 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-51 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Sounds very different with grills on Versus Grills off. I prefer grills off. Much more open sound with Grills off.
3. This speaker is great with female vocals and classical String music
4. Open very bright almost spiky horn tweeter
5. Good speaker for certain jazz. But I found I could not listen to much jazz with it.
6. Good speaker for spoken word or podcasts and old time radio shows.
7. Good bass response. Nat a feel in your body bass. But definitely hearable bass.
A good speaker but not the best fit for the music I like. A great looking speaker.
My first experience with Klipsch products but I've always wanted to give them a try. In the past two months I've created a modest home theater setup, consisting of:
Toshiba 60" Smart TV
Yamaha RX-V679 AVR
RC 42-II center speaker
Two sets of these RB 51-II as front left and right speakers
RS 42 II surrounds
R14-M "presence" speakers
So these are my rear surrounds and sound great in my room, which is about 13 x 18. Crisp, very responsive and clean. I know some might consider them to be a bit on the harsh side but I like their brightness. I had a Bose Lifestyle system for several years and it was okay but kind of muddy at higher volumes.
These speakers reproduce sound across their range with precision and, as I said, a very clean sound. They have a great mid and bass response to the lower limit of their frequency response but if you want thumping, pounding bass you'll still need to augment them with something. I got the 12" sub for my system. I was surprised at the details of the sounds they reproduce, not only on more complex jazz and classical stuff, but also on lots of the dubstep and electronic music this 60-year old guy likes. :-)
One of my goals was to also have pretty good audio capability and this system is nice for that (not audiophile quality but still quite good). I have several hundred CDs that I ripped to FLAC and put on an external drive and my PC is running a DLNA server. Sound quality is amazingly good and well beyond what I had expected with these speakers. They can also be unforgiving with poor quality source media so bear that in mind.
Over the years I've owned lots of equipment, dating back to my first amp, a Fisher tube amp from the early 60s, some Marantz, Crown, and a bunch of other stuff. I'd say these speakers will serve me well for some time to come.