Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Black|Change
Price:$1,279.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on July 7, 2016
OMG - I cant even come close to pushing these babys to the limit - My $3000 Denon AVR receiver can only just power these monsters. I love that these will last me a lifetime, I just need a much bigger house to really enjoy them
on October 27, 2016
sound very good crisp and clear could not beat the price
on February 9, 2014
Long time Klipsch fan, first time RF-7 purchaser. I splurged and went with the big boys, and they are huge. I mean really huge and imposing. Woof, woof, woof! But they have that crystal clear Klipsch sound I'm used to. I lost my Synergy surround sound system to a house fire, so these were my front channel replacements. I'm still trying to get the wireless rear speaker transmitter I bought working.

As far as these go, they are amazing. I did add a SW12 subwoofer, so my Yamaha amp had to be configured to "small" for the front pair, or it wouldn't send any signal to the subwoofer at all. Music, especially, is sweet. Watching my TiVo, along with the RC62 center channel speaker, is ideal.
66 comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2017
By far the best speakers I ever owned! A true audio file dream
on February 13, 2017
There is no other speaker such as this, with the incredible compression horn tweeter providing life like immersive sound making movies seem as good as an IMAX theater and music as good as a live concert. You can hear all of the fine instruments in an orchestra clearly and perfectly as if you are hearing them play live in concert. The bass is strong and powerful with the dual 10" woofers, pairing perfectly with the Klipsch RC-64 II center and the R-115SW subwoofers for well rounded bass. These speakers are perfect for a Dolby Atmos, DTS-X or Auro 3D setup, to make your home theater a movie theater!

The looks of the copper spun woofers and grains of the wood work in black look great, further drawing attention to the impressive woofers.
on March 27, 2014
I swapped out for Cherry, very beautiful furniture grade finish. As for the sound, Yah, they are the bomb. Enough said.

Update: I still love the speakers, but the wife may want to kill you. They are not exactly discrete. If you have to choose between these exceptional speakers and the wife, make sure you find a good divorce attorney.
on July 7, 2017
Very nice sound and will bring lots of attention from anyone who visit you're home........
on October 16, 2016
These are the Flagship speakers of the reference series, these will capture the hard hitting base of your motion pictures as well as the high end of stringed instruments, and they will handle the finesse of your turntable's stylus nothing else is better....Klipsch what else is there to say? Klipsch period.
on July 27, 2017
I have been in the stereo hobby for 30 years. These speakers are the loudest and clear speaker for your buck. All around good for anything you choose.