Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on February 18, 2015
Got these to upgrade from a pair of polk monitor 70ii and they are hands down better in every category. I'm running them with a Harmon hardon arv 235 and with the Polk speakers I had to watch tv and movies at like -35db on the volume and with the new klipsch towers the are just as loud and have more bass at -50db on the volume. I was worried that the two 8" woofer wouldn't have as much bass as the four 6.5" drivers but they put out more bass at all volume levels. I have two Polk psw505 subs and since I hooked up the klipsch towers I turned the subs off and cranked my Polk center and Polk surrounds to +10 to kinda hear them. Klipsch towers are very nice and they look really sharp. One of these days I want to get the RF-7s but they are pricey so these will do for now. The horns are super crisp and detailed at all volume levels I have been breaking them in slow and couple nights ago I turned up some mudvayne to -10 db these speakers come alive the double bass kick drum sounded super tight and the guitar riffs and symble crashes sounded so much better than the Polk towers
review image
on May 8, 2014
This is an excellent speaker that does exactly what I need it to do. I recently started to play a lot of vinyl from a large collection stored many years. I needed a better sound quality at lower volume levels because I live in a high rise condo and need to keep the volume at a reasonable level. My old speakers could not deliver the clarity and depth that I wanted. The Klipsch Synergy F-30 is exactly what I was looking for. The two speakers sound great with my 100 watt/channel amp and give me the brilliance, depth and clarity playing either smooth jazz or good old southern rock 'n roll. A lot of nights are now spent listening to music on the new speakers instead of TV. I would certainly recommend these speakers based on an excellent sound quality and very reasonable price.
on June 24, 2015
I have used Klipsch Bookshelf speakers in the past and thought they were pretty decent speakers. We moved into a larger house and the bookshelf speakers were no longer sufficient so I began looking for larger speakers. After reading reviews on the Synergy F30 speakers, I ordered two of them and give them a try. After replacing the two front bookshelf speakers with the Synergy F 30 speakers I was impressed with the sound quality and like another reviewer stated I could hear things that I could not hear from the bookshelf speakers. I now have four of the Synergy F 30 speakers on my system.
on September 5, 2016
I love these speakers! I had to wait to purchase them when the price went down, it was worth the wait. The first thing I noticed was how it filled the room with sound. Then I noticed the clarity (I can hear the difference between songs that have been cleaned up and ones that haven't. Little things like someone just placing their fingers on the strings) I've never had speakers sound like this before. I'll recommend these speakers to anyone.
on August 26, 2014
These do not take much power to run because they are very efficient. They sound great for movies. I would not pick them for music but that was never their intended purpose. Best home theater mains for the price with out a doubt.
on February 4, 2015
I just picked these speakers up this week and am running them through a Yamaha receiver and out of a vintage Shure HTS 50SPA amplifier. I'm also using a self powered Cerwin Vega CLS-12S subwoofer just enough to round out the bottom end. So in a nutshell....a 2.1 stereo set up. The sound of these speakers exceeded my expectations! Anyone not satisfied with this product should experiment with an alternate amp set to cater to their prefered listening experience.

When I first received these speakers I immediately plugged them directly into my Yamaha receiver just to make sure everything was functioning. The sound quality was eeggghhh....ok..but far from the sound I have coming out of them now!

Experiment....trial and error. Every speaker is designed differently and with that, unique within your own desired listening experience.
In addition to this review, I would like to add that my speakers shipped freakishly fast....as in I ordered them on a Saturday, they shipped that following Monday from California and I received them in Indiana Tuesday!
on November 12, 2014
I expected more out of these...I have them hooked to an NAD tuner, top of the line, and they just sound average. I usually like Klipsch stuff, but these are underwhelming. Bass response is very good, but they really over emphasize the vocal region. They are great for movies as a result, but for music enjoyment, I'd look at something else.
on January 31, 2015
Amazing sound,I am very happy with my new speakers,you can really crank the sound with no distortion,great quality.if you're able to get a set for under $500 its's a steal ,highly recommend these,worth every penny!
on November 23, 2015
The product arrived earlier than expected, was in great condition after shipping and functioned as expected. The result: Amazing home theatre sound in my great room. These speakers are amazing for the price and the sound is consistent with the brand reputation. Nice.
on October 8, 2015
Got my pair today and connected them to my Yamaha receiver at 100 watts per channel. WOW an impressed that so much sound could come out of eight inch speaker. It fills my great room with sound and clear and clean bass . When I removed the face cover for my wife to see the drivers she was shocked , not believing that was all the drivers that created that large sound . Klipsch did it right with these speakers