Customer Reviews: Klogs Women's Madrid Mary Janes,Red,8 M
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: 8 B(M) US|Color: Brick Red|Change
Price:$30.19 - $109.95

on February 11, 2015
The storm blue is a nice medium grey,and is fairly soft leather.
The arch support is a fairly good one for my medium low arches.
The buckle gives plenty of flexibility unlike those Velcro fasteners that do not always allow much adjustment in the comfort zone.
It is a cute shoe in a somewhat matronly way.
The shoe is sometimes comfortable.

The shoe runs large, especially in width. I typically wear a size 7 1/2 wide in many brands,and sometimes an 8 medium works. I bought a size 7 1/2 M in this shoe. It fits fairly well side-to-side across the ball of my foot, but is a bit wider than I like. I do have some extra wiggle toe room in length. It is much too wide across the arch area causing the sides to gap open. I have to fasten the strap at the tightest hole to insure the shoe staying on my foot, and this increases the gap. The heel of the shoe is way too wide for my narrow heel. The shoe slips up and down every step I take.
It is on the heavy side.

After wearing this shoe several times, I edited my review to update how I now feel about the sizing. I found that the strap at the inside of the buckle end really digs into my foot and becomes quite painful when the strap is adjusted at the tightest hole. As the strap continues to stretch with wear, perhaps that will not be an issue. However, in order to keep the shoe on my foot,the strap must be tight.

Win some....lose some. This shoe may very well work for some people, but it is not one of my favorites by any means.
on July 17, 2014
I usually take a 10.5, I ordered these in a 10 and worried they would be too small. The good news is I felt good that a ten was too large:) Lesson learned, don't order shoes over the internet, I knew better. Too bad, cute, comfy looking shoes, they appear well built.
on November 27, 2013
These are even more comfortable than the other Klogs I bought a few weeks prior to getting these. They are true to size, and the foot bed is incredibly comfortable. I would highly recommend them and others in the Klogs brand, too.
on February 25, 2015
I have four pairs of Klogs and I love them. In other shoes I'm a 9.5, but I size up to 10 when half sizes are not available. In Klogs I'm a 9. I bought these in 9.5 and they're definitely roomy.

The shoes are nice and they're very "Komfortable" (Klogs say that). The drawback with this style is the eyelets. They hit at the base of the toes, so walking causes a crease there. I imagine they'll wear easily there as the eyelets weaken. I love the shoes though!
on April 19, 2016
I wear an AFO on one foot and needed a shoe that was somewhat dressy to wear with skirts or dress slacks. These shoes are actually pretty cute considering they are an orthopedic shoe. They fit great and they are very comfortable.
on December 23, 2015
They are a tiny bit on the larger size, but that's okay. I wear them with socks and can adjust the strap on them. They are very comfortable.

If you will wear them with panty hose, I would 1/2 a size down if you can.
on May 15, 2016
I loved this shoes but had to return them. They have very niche arch support, nice width (I usually buy wide width shoes), and beautiful detail. However, I had to return them. My foot is very fat and it popped out of the top. It didn't look pleasant at all. If you have skinny feet or not too fat you'll love this.
on September 20, 2015
I love these shoes and have almost worn them out! I stand a lot at one time and then I sit a lot at one time. They are comfortable for most standing and some walking but my feet were sore after a 1.5 mile walk. Definitely not a walking shoe but hey, if I wanted a walking shoe I would have bought one.
on January 6, 2016
I wear these with my orthotics. I have these and a more "traditional" pair of Klogs. I prefer these as there's no pressure on the ball of my foot. I have high, but fallen arches, RA, tendonitis, wide toes, narrow heel, high instep, I pronate in the ball and supinate in the heel. These shoes are the greatest thing ever. They, quite literally, improved my quality of life. They've spoiled me for all other shoes. I have them in brown and black. I've been wearing them daily for over two years and they're still going strong.

Don't believe people who say they run large. Order your usual size, they're clogs, they're supposed to be roomy. You'll get used to it.
on July 14, 2015
I was disappointed with the sizing. I knew they ran big so I ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear, and they were STILL too big. Then I went to return them and they were going to charge me a restocking fee PLUS shipping. When I complained they waived the restocking fee, so that was good.

See 1 answered question