- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Headchange International when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code RC29RC29 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$22.95 & FREE Shipping|
- 50% Wool, 50% Acrylic
- 50% Ragwool 50% Acrylic Outer Shell - 40 g Thinsulate Fleece Lining - 100% Suede Palm & Thumb Patch for Better Grip
- Fold Over Mitten Flap with Velcro to Fastern it Back and Free Finger Tips When Needed
- Mens Size Large - Womens Size L / XL = Will Fit Hand That Measures 7" to 9.5" around knuckles
- Dimensions - 10.5" Long - 2 1/2" Wrist Coverage
- Headchange Guaranteed - If they don't hold up with normal use, we will send a replacement pair FREE.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great all purpose wool glove / mitten combo. Fold down mitten top makes it easy to use your fingers then cover back up for warmth.
- Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.3 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001OXN1SK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 3, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These gloves are the first and only to keep my fingers warm the entire time. [My hands did get a little cold when skiing for a couple hours - butt that makes sense coming fast down a hill in cold weather repeatedly.] I also like the flip-back for fingerless gloves. It helps a lot when I want to use my phone or reach in my pocket for something. I just wish they made it so the thumb could flip back too. It's a little tricky sometimes trying to grab something out of your pants pocket with just your fingers and not your thumb (the material on the gloved-thumb won't easily slide into your pocket- always gets stuck at the top of the pocket). I would give it 4/5 for that - but this is the only ever to keep my fingers warm, which is the purpose of gloves - so I give it 5/5.
I work nights and have to open/close metal gates that are outside. When these are mittens my hands are warm instead of burning with Chicagoland cold with a windchill of -25°. I would prefer not to buy a 3rd pair, but I would if I had to.
I can't vouch for long-term quality, because I only really used them heavily for about 2 days, but they stood up to all that use while I was in the intertidal (and I was crawling on rocks and touching all sorts of things). All I can say is that the purchase was worth it for me.
Most recent customer reviews