Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on February 16, 2016
Recently used the gloves on an outside expedition and I thanks to this product I was able to keep my hands warm for a fairly good amount of time. The temperature at the time was 22 degrees, real feel was around 8 degrees Fahrenheit. Well made gloves and for the price I couldn't complaint.
on January 4, 2016
So snuggly on the inside and not the least bit itchy thanks to the lining inside. The convertible feature is awesome and they're comfortable enough even with a pair of thinner gloves underneath. If you have small hands though, these would be HUGE on you.
on March 8, 2013
These gloves are too freaking awesome!! I have gone through so many different types of gloves, and have never found a glove that actually keeps my hands warm for the entire time I'm out in the cold. Every other glove I've ever worn, my fingers would get cold after while, and I'd have to put my fingers in the palm of the glove to warm them. I tried glove liners and other thinsulated gloves.

These gloves are the first and only to keep my fingers warm the entire time. [My hands did get a little cold when skiing for a couple hours - butt that makes sense coming fast down a hill in cold weather repeatedly.] I also like the flip-back for fingerless gloves. It helps a lot when I want to use my phone or reach in my pocket for something. I just wish they made it so the thumb could flip back too. It's a little tricky sometimes trying to grab something out of your pants pocket with just your fingers and not your thumb (the material on the gloved-thumb won't easily slide into your pocket- always gets stuck at the top of the pocket). I would give it 4/5 for that - but this is the only ever to keep my fingers warm, which is the purpose of gloves - so I give it 5/5.
on January 8, 2015
These are so great someone stole my last pair.

I work nights and have to open/close metal gates that are outside. When these are mittens my hands are warm instead of burning with Chicagoland cold with a windchill of -25°. I would prefer not to buy a 3rd pair, but I would if I had to.
on February 27, 2015
Over the years I've probably tried at least a dozen pairs of winter gloves, including Columbia, North Face, etc. Invariably my fingers get cold within a few minutes of wearing them in temperatures below 35 degrees or so. My wife has also told me to get mittens because they do a better job of keeping fingers warm. I've never liked the idea of loosing the ability to quickly use my fingers. These gloves dealt with that issue and with the cold. I've been amazed at how warm my hands are with these things. They do a good job of allowing your hands to breath too, so no sweaty hands. Definitely would recommend.
on January 19, 2015
Ok, normally I do not take the time to write reviews but had to stop and take time to write about these gloves. I work outside in the northeast and for this job I am carrying a netbook and entering data (outside) - I've tried dozens of different gloves- all were either not warm enough or too bulky in the fingers. These gloves however are perfect- sometimes even too warm. Not sure how long they will hold up but I don't care, for $25 I'll buy a pair every month. They honestly keep your hands so warm. I am thankful.
on June 20, 2013
I purchased many things to be able to go on a tidepooling field trip, and this was one of them. I suffer from cold fingers (due to Reynaud's) and sometimes, it takes a long time for them to come back to normal color and feeling after becoming agitated by the cold. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go on the trip because of my Reynaud's, but this product (as well as others I purchased here) allowed me to go and have a memorable and positive experience with fewer bouts of the super-intense discomfort I get when my fingers go through a Reynaud's cycle.

I can't vouch for long-term quality, because I only really used them heavily for about 2 days, but they stood up to all that use while I was in the intertidal (and I was crawling on rocks and touching all sorts of things). All I can say is that the purchase was worth it for me.
on December 28, 2015
Quite comfortable. They fit like a.....glove. kept my hands warm but allowed me to use my fingers exactly as I wanted. Great for hunting in chilly, but not terribly sub-zero temps. Seemed to be good quality but I only had them for three weeks before I lost them. Gloves and car keys should come with GPS sensors....
on November 28, 2016
These are very thick well made gloves. I bought them for my adult son to use at the bus stop and on the ride so he can type on this laptop. Also the grip on the palms will help him handle his laptop safely. The only reason I gave them a 4 is that they are a bit itchy but if I had to be outside in freezing weather I'd sure be happy to have them with me.
on March 2, 2015
First things first, these are very warm and comfortable. The issue is that out of the box (brand new) it took 3 days walking around Niagara Falls (not climbing or doing anything physical just walking) for the "half fingers" of the gloves to start unraveling. I am going to try and sew them a little bit to hold them together but I doubt they will last very long. Obviously I was hoping to have these gloves for years, not weeks, but we shall see. I would have given them a 1 star but like I said they are comfortable and warm.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.