Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 414 reviews
on January 1, 2016
While some of the designs in this book are golden oldies, it includes designs with which I am unfamiliar. All of the designs fly well, and I was particularly pleased with the paper provided to make the airplanes. The paper is lighter weight than printer paper or loose leaf lined paper that folded easily and retained its folds well.

The instructions in the book are very easy to follow, and will get you flying in no time, though they are too complex for younger children. My 5 year old needs help with making these planes, but once completed, they fly easily, even when he's throwing them.

Bottom line: I'd buy this book again, and recommend it for all novice paper pilots.
on October 24, 2015
I've bought this book several times as a gift and it generally gets a lot of interest from kids and adults alike. My copy is many years old and it gets pulled out regularly when 8 and 6 year old grandchildren visit. I've long ago used up the paper it comes with and instead just use copier paper that we sometimes color with crayons. 8 year old can make the planes himself, 6 year old still needs help. Book contains flying and adjustment tips. The kids and I enjoy flying the planes we make. I highly recommend this book for someone starting out making paper airplanes or someone that needs a good "go to book" to make airplanes that always fly.
on December 7, 2016
We love this item! However, we were disappointed that it came used, I thought I bought a new book, it was for a gift, but I will try to get another one later: according to the front cover, there should be 40 colored sheets (there were only 33) inside the book's custom folder that holds the papers, three were paper plane folded at the pages; the cover itself was worn and slightly scratched, but now I see that I had bought it used...very disappointed!
on March 23, 2017
What a marvelous book! The designs are clearly described with well-drawn illustrations, and the stack of colorful, printed airplane paper is of high quality--no rips and tears and the planes can even be refolded into a different model. A real winner!
on April 15, 2017
We love this book kit. It comes with high quality paper and really easily understood directions. We now give this as a gift for 5 year old parties along with other stuff.
on May 10, 2017
This is a lovely beautifully illustrated and well written book loaded with useful information and training on how to make a variety of paper planes (paper included) and how each model has had its performance tested based upon empirical results. Any child would love this book and would spend hours going through the detailed instructions. Highly recommend!
on June 16, 2016
Purchased this for a gift for an 8 year old boy after previewing in a store (more expensive!) The instructions appear to be easy to use, the book is quite large, and I like that after the materials are used, he can re-use his favourite designs on any paper. I grew up on Klutz kits so I trust the product will be one that is approachable and fun now twenty years later.
on March 11, 2017
Very cool! Kids were very excited to see it and try it!
I liked the spiral design for ease of book use. Good directions.
on October 7, 2014
Really fun book, and more difficult than I would have thought. I bought this as something fun for me and my 4 year old to do. The designs are great. The paper they supply are great, and have nice designs on them. If you want to understand the physics behind what make a a paper airplane fly up, down, further, or bank, its all in there. If you don't care about that, then skip it. I'm a pretty mechanically inclined adult and I had a little bit of trouble figuring out some of the folds. I eventually got them, but there is no way my 4 year old could have figured this out on her own. Still, the planes were fun, and we spent a few hours flying them in the carport playing games with them. It's a pretty great book for a rainy day, or just something different to do, but younger kids will definitely need adult help.
on September 20, 2017
AMAZING! I bought for my 6 yr old this book. He's able to do many of these on his own without help. There are also several in which he needs assistance. It's a great way to spend time together. We practice on computer paper before we make one with the nice paper provided. Highly recommend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.