$ 80 $59.99 Save $39.19 (65%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Detailed characters and environments, stunning cutscenes, and featuring a unique character that only the PS4 can bring to life
- Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of goblins, robots, tanks and more
- Action-packed gameplay features simple controls but challenging and varied enemy AI
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Knack (PlayStation 4)
From the Manufacturer
An Unlikely Hero
Mankind must turn to Knack, an unlikely hero, to protect them from a dangerous new threat. The unassuming Knack stands at a mere three feet tall, but thanks to the power of mysterious ancient relics, he can transform into a powerful brute or even a gigantic wrecking machine. Knack is mankind's only hope for turning the tide against the invading goblin army, but trying to harness the true power of the relics could threaten to put the whole world at risk.
From Mark Cerny, one of the greatest minds in video games today, Knack is a fun-filled platforming adventure of colossal proportions that invites players to wield fantastic powers and discover a unique and vibrant world, available exclusively for PlayStation 4.
- Stunning graphics – Detailed characters and environments, 90 minutes of stunning cutscenes, and featuring a unique character that only the PS4 can bring to life.
- Old-school meets next-gen – Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of goblins, robots, tanks and more!
- Fun for everyone – Action-packed gameplay features simple controls but challenging and varied enemy AI.
Top customer reviews
• Gorgeous environments, impressive particle effects, nice frame rate, and great rendering distance.
(Overall, it makes good use of the hardware).
• The Pixar style of animation is a nice change from the realistic style most games choose.
• The collectibles you acquire are actually good for something (they can be used to assemble gadgets or grant Knack a new costume with a unique power).
• Watching Knack grow bigger by collecting more pieces never gets old.
• No load screens after you start the game
• The story has very noticeable logic holes.
• The high difficulty can turn a lot of people off to the game.
• Combat is fun, but Knack never learns new fighting abilities.
• Story - 7
• Gameplay - 7.5
• Presentation - 9
• Overall - 7.8 / 10