- File Size: 678 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Williams Press (November 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PRETSRA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #338,584 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
Knavery (Ripple Series Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 318 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I do love this author, Cidney Swanson, and how she writes. Of course, my favorite of her two series, is Saving Mars. How I wish there were more of these. I understand that it came to a satisfying end, but how many books are out there written by women about space travel that isn't center on wars or male characters?
Now back to the Ripple series.
Science + trauma = rippling. Rippling is invisibility. At the beginning of the series, we know of just one person who can do this. Sam/Samantha. But now there is a nice little community. But someone we didn't know before becomes the star of this book. His hero is Loki. What would Loki do? He is an emotionally stunted guy raised on a fat-campgrounds. (By the way, there are no judgments of the overweight teens that are there in this book.) His invisibility has been something he used for tricks on campers and family. He is a sweet guy, but hasn't been kissed or had relationships with anyone but his family. He's decided to get a job far from family to see if he can become his own person. I like Skandor Dusselhoff. Yes, it is a stray away from my goal of reading books written by and starring females. But since most of the rest of the series qualifies, this works. Exceptions prove the rule, you know!
I didn't mean to finish reading it in the wee hours of the morning, but it grabbed me and wouldn't let me put it away. Then I wanted to start the next book because I couldn't sleep, still, at 5 AM. But I got tough with myself and turned everything off and tried to sleep. And, okay, it could have been the extra caffeine while hanging out with my daughter having a wonderful day, and not the book. But do you want to take the chance that a book THAT exciting goes unread by you?
Now on to the final book of the series...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Skandor and Katrin are great fun to read about.
George has joined his uncle Fritz- it is the only thing keeping him alive.Knavery (Ripple Series Book 6)Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Multicultural
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore > Country & Ethnic
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Multicultural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian