Knee-T Medical Grade Knee Pillow for Side Sleepers, Back Pain Relief and Sciatica Pain
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cotton Or Bamboo& Cotton Blend
- Made in USA
- The unique patented design of the KNEE-T helps reduce back pain by evenly supporting and holding the legs in a neutral position while on the left or right side lying positions.
- The KNEE-T is endorsed and prescribed by 1000’s of physicians and used by 100,000’s of satisfied customers for more than 10 years and will work for you too!
- Anatomically accurate for exceptional comfort, reduces back pain for side sleepers for diagnoses such as arthritis, herniated disc, sciatica and more.
- Hypo-allergic materials, Certi-PUR Certified HR Foam medium to firm. Insurance and possible Medicare Billable
- This product is NOT FOR PEOPLE OVER 5"10" FT TALL OR MORE THAN 185 Lbs. For those taller or heavier please see the KNEE-T "PRO" MODEL or The Extra Long version. See review below for link to PRO or XL models….Try the Memory foam version for softer more luxurious feeling.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get better Zzz's with the patented Knee-T Side Sleeper Pillow - it stays in place to help ease back pain for side sleepers Are you a side sleeper with back pain? Do you use a pillow between your knees that just slides out of place in the middle of the night? The patented, anatomical pillow design of the Knee-T Side Pillow allows it to fit between the knees, aligning the hips to help the lumbar spine relax during sleep. A leg strap with stretch helps keep the pillow in place for all-night support. The cotton cover can be removed and is hand washable.
Place between legs while reclining or sleeping. Preferably lying flat, until pain is gone. place between legs while sleeping to reduce discomfort from low back pain and hip pain. Place strap over lower leg and position ankle separation ( bump at lower end) between ankles to separate feet and place knees centered on top and bottom of cushion. Adjust cushion till approx. 1-2" of the top of the cushion is visible above the knee and bump is between the ankles with strap over calf.
30 Day Money Back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (less shipping). 3 Year on Material or Manufacturer Defect. 100% Guaranteed to be Entirely USA Made and Manufactured Materials and Workmanship. Handmade in our Southern California workshop.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Back Support Systems, Inc.||ComfiLife||Aocome Store||Sel Natural||EverRelief||Back Support Systems, Inc.|
|Color||transparent||White||Grey||White||Dark Gray||ECRU OR NATURAL|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 25 x 3 in||7.9 x 9.8 x 6.3 in||—||6.5 x 10 x 7 in||9 x 11 x 7 in||10 x 25 x 5.5 in|
|Material Type||Fleece||Memory foam||Memory foam||Memory foam||Memory foam||Fleece|
|Size||Small||9.8Lx7.9Wx6.7H||10 x 6.5 x 7 inches||Medium||Medium||25 x 10 x 5.5 inches|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm happy to say I have finally found the perfect one. I love this. I've had 2 replacement in my right knee & have had 3 spinal surgeries that all affect my right side. I can now sleep better with my legs being level & my knees not rubbing. It is also great if I'm on my back it gives my leg just enough elevation. I do have swelling issues also. Very soft & comfortable. I will add another piece of elastic one is not enough to hold it.
Most recent customer reviews
This pillow would be awesome...Read more
i dont have thirteen more words to say that i do not like