Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked A Cake!
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

80%
20%

TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 6, 2012
The If I Had Known You Were Coming, I Would Have Baked You Cake! By Sandra Haase is a delightfully written cookbook filled with a good selection of old-fashioned cake recipes. You will also find other dessert recipes including a recipe for Pumpkin Praline Pie or Jell-O Salad. Instructions are clear and the writing is delightful and I had great fun reading this cookbook. There is an active table of contents making navigation easy.

Some of the recipes you will find in her cookbook include:

Hot Milk Cake (This is one of my favorite go-two recipes when I need a cake fast).
Watergate Cake with Cover-up Icing
Red Velvet Cake.

Highly recommend.

MR
on March 23, 2013
Thank you for writing a cookbook that has some personal history with the recipes. Some of the recipes are a favorite with my family. Please continue to share other recipes with the reader. We are waiting for your next book.
on November 16, 2012
Wow, I can't wait to actually make some of these cakes!! I also found the descriptions entertaining and fun. Maybe you *can* give up the day job? ;)
on April 16, 2014
Great recipes book for cake lovers. Especially the Cinnamon cake recipes, which is my fave !! There are also fudge & cookie recipes as well. Well Done !
on December 4, 2012
The recipes are ok . You can find much better ones online. Can not recommend, as it was just ok.