- File Size: 111 KB
- Print Length: 17 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 21, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005IHWILO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#248,134 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #61 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- #146 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Sports > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- #150 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Sports > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
Knife Sharpening Kindle Edition
|Length: 17 pages|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I also like the way he tells the reader if it works for you keep doing it. He isn't only one way but open which for me makes him even more believable .
I would record end this book as a simple but fact full way to learn how to take care of any knife.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I picked up several new tricks from this. Most of the book covered basics and things I already knew.Published 14 months ago by Ole Rellik
This brief text needs pictures to be useful. I could write more, but that sums it up.Published 16 months ago by JOSHUA S GOLDSTEIN
To the point. Covers everything you need to know with honesty. Not selling anything. Now its up to you to PRACTICE.Published 19 months ago by Dave G. Kahl
A great, though short guide on how to sharpen a knife. It would have helped if there were illustrations of what is described, but it was described well enough to wear it wasn't... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
A very good review of how important it is to maintain an edged tool. Take the techniques and have knives and edged tools ready for the task at hand. A sharp tool is a safe tool.Published on June 19, 2014 by JimT
needed a more visual approach in my opinion I like pictures all in all a good read if you can visualizePublished on May 29, 2014 by Mike F.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting