Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on March 8, 2016
This was funny. THIS IS NOT A BOOK FOR CHILDREN TO READ! This is for parents of infants and small children to read to their children, for kids that don't know what you are saying yet.
on May 4, 2017
This book is like "One Child Too Many", "All My Friends Are Dead", and "Go the F to Sleep". It's a funny satire of children's books (but for adults), and is perfect as a gift for a parent with a sense of humor. The graphic design is top-notch, and the commentary/story is a lot of fun. I bought a bundle of books for a new mom, and she really appreciated reading something that made light of the children's-book category.
on December 28, 2016
Great for kids of all ages and should have adults present so they don't actually do anything mentioned within. Loved it from cover to cover. The illustrations were hilarious. I'm 33 and laughed hysterically at some of these.
on March 20, 2016
Perfect! I love it! Just what I wanted! Arrived on time & exactly as described. HILARIOUS! (If you're a fan of dark humor & know how to take a joke, that is) lol.
on June 14, 2017
Don't let the cartoon on the front fool you, not for kids. Though....I may read it to my future niece/nephew when they are old enough. I laughed all the way through.
on April 8, 2015
I bought this book for my sister, who is expecting her first child in a few months. She read a few passages, and was laughing so hard, she was almost in tears. This is a good book for people who appreciate really dumb, bad humor, and who have or are expecting children.
on April 2, 2017
Very funny tongue in cheek kids book. Probably better for a silly ten year old boy. Not my infant girl, but I bought it for my dad-books-to-read-to-my-kid collection.
on September 28, 2016
It was just ok. I was hoping to laugh out loud
on February 9, 2017
It is a VERY quick read and funny at points. It was worth the 99 cents I paid for it.
on June 24, 2014
It had some funny pages, but it was drawn out and
eventually I felt like...when is this over.
Then when you finish the book....what do you do with it???
Its in the spare bathroom.