Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 2,421 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,653 reviews
on December 4, 2012
Just got mine in the mail. It does indeed come with UltraViolet copies of all 3 movies!

It also comes with:
A 64 page excerpt from "The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy."

Batman Begins: 1 disc (Movie and special features together)
The Dark Knight: 2 discs (Movie and special features are separate)
The Dark Knight Rises: 2 discs (Movie and special features are separate)

And a code for discounted memorabilia. I will be posting some pictures soon.

Hope this helps!
review image review image review image review image review image
1414 comments| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2017
I bought this at one time when there was deal of day on here I had few years now I can see it was worth it didn't have chase down the movies I wanted they came in one box set everything was good the picture and audio sounded and looked good it also came with small comic booklet ive gotten a lot plays out this box set
on February 27, 2017
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM. I is formatted for something other than a dvd. Not only did it take three weeks to ship it Dosnt work in a Xbox one ps3 or a DVD player. So now I have to return this item and get a different gift.
on January 3, 2015
Great pack of movies. Been wanting to watch the Joker drive Batman crazy. I think it's the best movie of the three. You never see them play it on any of the movie channels we have on cable. So when I saw this I had to get it. I was not disappointed.
on March 6, 2017
Not formatted for anything I use. DVD player, Xbox, PlayStation, or blue ray. Waste of time and money. Beyond anxious to watch the trilogy then let down dramatically. Don't bother!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2013
Some of the best movies ever made. This trilogy has an exciting and fast-paced story with ingenious characters. And a great deal to get all three movies in one package.
on March 25, 2017