BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 18, 2011
This is an intricate and challenging title that throws gaming conventions out the window with fevered abandon. I enjoyed it immensely, but you really need to be in the right frame of mind to do well in the later stages ie: paying attention and well rested, cause this thing will murder you if you're distracted. The story is... rather hard to access. I had a hard time getting my head around it until the middle of the game, where Lost-like flashbacks and amnesia are the bookends. That said, Sting should be commended for their efforts. KitN is a fun, if very out of the ordinary game. If you keep an open mind this will really grab you.
on December 9, 2013
Excellent game...bullet hell plus RPG is quite the challenging combination. Received used copy instead of the new I paid for, but I'm not bothering with a return since the game is quite interesting. I haven't beat the game, but have definitely enjoyed it from the jump.
on August 2, 2015
EXCELLENT GAME!
on November 21, 2014
Fun game!
on August 10, 2015
The battle system is difficult and not straightforward. I tend to not like games/continue playing games where I have to memorize and get use to a complicated battle system to enjoy myself.
on November 10, 2013
Awesome :) ttly fly rpg/ turn-based/ real-time strategy game. just what i was looking to add to my library :)
on June 4, 2012
One of the most interesting titles on the system. Takes a while to learn, but is more than worth the effort. Easier to play than the DS version.
on September 20, 2012
Excellent game, good condition. Meet my expectations. Had alot of fun with this game. Highly recommend this to fans of bullet hell and rpg .
on January 2, 2014
It's not like any other game of similar genre I have played before. The story line is ok but the game play is a bit boring. Lost interest mid way. Although the story is decent, nothing about the battle systems keeps me wanting to play it at all. I love hard games and this game isn't that hard once you get the hang of it.
on January 31, 2011
I decided to give this game a second try after playing it on the DS a few years back. It's amazing how much time it takes to learn the combat and item management systems. This would be fine if it were on a console, but on a portable format I just do not have the time sit through endless tutorials. I need to be able to play and go. Don't get me wrong the story seems great; the battle system has tons of depth; it just doesn't work on a portable.

Pros
-Comes with voucher for Yggdrasil
-Story
-Art Style

Cons
-Not an on the go title
-Battle system is too deep

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.