Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Knit Baby Head & Toes! 15 Cool Patterns to Keep You Warm Hardcover – June 30, 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gwen W. Steege, author of The Knitter’s Life List, has been a fiber fanatic for nearly 50 years, and she hasn’t yet tired of spending late nights with her knitting needles and a good ball of yarn, sometimes spun from the fleece of her own sheep. By day she edits books on knitting and other fiber crafts for Storey Publishing. She lives in western Massachusetts.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Bumblebee Socks - bumblebees dangling from ends of laces are cute.
2. Baby Beret (cover)- shows example for boy too
3. Simply Chenille - basic beanie with i-cord, knit from top down
4. Felted Flapped Derby - cute with ear flaps, felted
5. Make Way for Ducklings - busy duckling hat with duckling dangles
6. Felted Fooshies - booties, felted
7. Felted High-Tops - "high top" booties, felted
8. Jester Hat - two different examples
9. Kyle's Kap - newsboy cap
10. Ladybug Socks - ladybugs dangling from ends of laces
11. Lettuce-Edge Booties - knit flat, garter stitch with "frilly" edge
12. Puppy Slippers - with floppy ears, nose and tongue, felted
13. Felted Sliper Socks - look similar to ballerina slippers without the laces and sock knitted inside, felted
14. Little Speckled Toes - basic socks knit with speckled yarn
15. Striped Stocking Cap - basic stocking cap