Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on February 25, 2012
A great beginner book. I have just started knitting, using the instructions from this book, I have completed four projects! I highly recommend this book to any beginning knitter.
on January 29, 2015
Just what I was wanting!
on April 25, 2014
Thank you for publishing this book of ripple afghans. I am a long-time knitter and have been looking for ripple afghans for a long time. I almost gave up, but then, I thought that I would try looking on the internet. I'm so glad that I did because I found this book. Thank you so much!
on March 19, 2016
It is a great book and I look forward to making some if not all of the patterns at some point in time.