BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on October 8, 2013
I enjoy the stories and appreciate the patterns. However, the small pages are difficult to hold comfortably while reading and the tiny font makes it doubly-hard to read. Perhaps they kept everything small to mimic an intimate diary? In my case, I would have preferred paying a bit more and being able to enjoy the stories without squinting or fumbling the pages.
on March 17, 2011
This book is utterly charming and delightful. The essays are funny, moving, sweet. I'm eager to try my hand at several of the projects but I know I will keep coming back to this book for the writing. I've just ordered multiple copies to give to my knitting friends.
on October 8, 2017
I'm not much of a knitter,but this book gives me hope that I can become one. The stories give life to the projects and we can imagine how the gifts become a part of the life of the recipients.
on March 17, 2016
AMAZING!!!!! I love this book and highly recommend it for anyone! The chapter on mittenladies is FABULOUS! I thank you for counting me as one!!!!!! Ps...1 r in Teri and I'm married now so my last name is Davis, I can't put in words how tickled I am to be included!
on December 5, 2015
Although I'm a lifelong knitter, I don't normally read knitting stories. This book is definitely worth a read. Easily read in bits and pieces. Relatable stories. Found myself nodding and smiling as I read.
on January 16, 2015
It wasn't as homey and heart-warming as I expected but there are some good patterns.
on February 5, 2016
Fast delivery and almost perfect book. for such a small price!
Thank you.
on April 4, 2011
What an exquisitely produced and beautifully written book...! A treat for the senses, it made me think I could almost feel the woolly textures in the photos and patterns, and taste the illustrated recipes. In addition to Edwards' essays, which create a sense of warmth, comfort, and pleasure in an unmistakably unique voice, there are reading recommendations and illustrations by the author. The essays, photos, illustrations, recipes, books, and patterns somehow come together in a harmonious and unforgettable whole. This book would make a perfectly lovely gift--and not just for knitters. Rosalie Maggio How to Say It, Third Edition: Choice Words, Phrases, Sentences, and Paragraphs for Every Situation
on January 21, 2015
Enjoyed this book so much I gave a copy to a beginning knitter I love. There is a good variety of well written patterns.
on May 27, 2014
What I liked best about this book were the projects interspersed between the essays. Not an essential read, but a nice book for traveling because it's easy to pick up and put down.