BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 29, 2017
Good buy. thanks.
on March 1, 2017
I want to make almost everything in it. A rare find.
on September 28, 2016
I received this today and the front cover is soiled. It looks like an oil stain with spots of dirt on the inside cover. Nothing to do with quality of the book, but irritating.
on September 16, 2016
Love this book. My perennial favorite for knitting projects of all kinds.
on June 27, 2016
I like the variety of projects in this book.
on May 14, 2016
These patterns are not easy, on the go, projects. They are complicated stitch patterns that one is supposed to do while waiting on the bus! Really?? Returned it to Amazon.
on April 18, 2016
I paged through the book and liked almost all the patterns. Exactly what was promoted, small attractive wearable projects that are easy to take along almost anywhere.
on June 6, 2015
Although it's obvious that a lot of work went into this pattern collection and book, I don't think it is in keeping with the title at all.

Most of the patterns are not what I would call "on the go" projects, unless you are a very experienced knitter, who likes to be challenged at all times, when knitting. I don't like following charts at any time, but many of these patterns do include chart sections. Again, not something that I would consider "portable" knitting.

Some nice designs but some of the patterns were not very attractive, especially the Grandfather Vest, that was downright ugly IMO.

I'll be returning this one for a refund. Great cover but the content was a disappointment.
on June 3, 2015
There were many patterns in this book I would make. I have them all marked and can't wait to get started/
on January 12, 2015
Love the patterns. Sometimes knitting books like this only have one or two that you like but this one has something for every knitter. Good instructions, pictures and material lists.